Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 23rd, 2023 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662754)

Tiger Jun 13 2023 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6550450)
Hi, I went to see that "Blocked Users" tab.
There are people I have never heard of, I can't remember that I ever blocked them!
What is this list exactly?

Hi Palmarina,

They are farmers that you have blocked in the game to stop seeing them or hearing from them. This is not new it's been around for years, so you may have done it a very long time ago. You may have blocked them by clicking on their avatar and using the ignore or by using ignore/report icons in areas like the chat box or in game messages.

All that's happened is that the blocked users area has been updated to fix things like missing pictures, names and some more information added as it wasn't as easy to tell which farmer was which, when you only wanted to temporarily block someone and then remove it later on.

Palmarina Jun 13 2023 05:46 AM

Hi Tiger, thanks for the clarification. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6550454)
Hi Palmarina,

They are farmers that you have blocked in the game to stop seeing them or hearing from them. This is not new it's been around for years, so you may have done it a very long time ago. You may have blocked them by clicking on their avatar and using the ignore or by using ignore/report icons in areas like the chat box or in game messages.

All that's happened is that the blocked users area has been updated to fix things like missing pictures, names and some more information added as it wasn't as easy to tell which farmer was which, when you only wanted to temporarily block someone and then remove it later on.

Tiger Jun 13 2023 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6550458)

You're welcome Palmarina :)

Taz D Jun 13 2023 08:50 PM

Raul has posted an update:
Post Release Updates - June 13th, 8:40PM

- Bugfix: Sometimes after removing yourself from another farmer neighbours or buddies you still remained her neighbour or buddy

- Bugfix: Sometimes Super Neighbours hired for design on a certain farm could not delete items on that farm

- After reporting or ignoring a farmer, you will not receive any more neighbour or buddy requests from that farmer

- If you have reported or ignored a farmer in the past, that farmer will show a new 'Unblock' icon if it's present in your Farmer Lists screen. Also, if you visit her farms, we will also show the 'Unblock' icon at the bottom left of the screen. The icon looks like a red circle with a green diagonal line inside.

- Completely removed the old 4 arrows directional icon from the game interface, replaced by the yellow hand tool

Palmarina Jun 13 2023 11:47 PM

A big thank you for fixing my problem!!!

aceyducey Jun 14 2023 02:13 PM

Hello, what is the best way to remove FB friends who do not play the game any longer from my Slashkey farmers list?

marymarcel Jun 14 2023 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceyducey (Post 6550658)
Hello, what is the best way to remove FB friends who do not play the game any longer from my Slashkey farmers list?

Hi aceyducey :)

Your first post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...54#post6550654

famer charlie Jun 14 2023 06:42 PM

yellow hand tool

where is the yellow hand tool that is mention in new released

Taz D Jun 14 2023 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by famer charlie (Post 6550686)
where is the yellow hand tool that is mention in new released

Hi Famer Charlie,
You will only see it on the tool bar if you still had the 4 arrows icon on it. The yellow hand replaced that icon. If you had already removed it and replaced with something else then you won't see it there. It will instead be only in your tool box.

ijago Jun 21 2023 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6550458)

were is the blocked user tab