Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Wall Request Issues (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609630)

Taz D Aug 09 2023 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conjetta (Post 6558610)
No word from support. And tonight, my wall was 4 posts. Not 4 hours. Four posts.

Hi Conjetta,
Please check your spam folder and see if you have an email from support@slashkey.com.
I will leave them a message asking them to contact you.

Carrie256 Aug 20 2023 11:35 AM

"oops"

after waiting approx 10 hrs. i go to the facilities manager and click on "show times" to make sure it's been over 8 hours since i've worked others facilities.
then i go to the facilities wall and click on a neighbour or buddy listing.
when the mayor gets half way thru working the farms, i will get the prompt "opps, you've already worked these facilities" (something like that). i can reload the window and the mayor will collect the remainder.
i've ran into this glitch a few times in the past but it happened many times yesterday and has started doing it again today.
i read a post in the forums somewhere about this issue and i can't find it now.
please help

marymarcel Aug 20 2023 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrie256 (Post 6559702)
after waiting approx 10 hrs. i go to the facilities manager and click on "show times" to make sure it's been over 8 hours since i've worked others facilities.
then i go to the facilities wall and click on a neighbour or buddy listing.
when the mayor gets half way thru working the farms, i will get the prompt "opps, you've already worked these facilities" (something like that). i can reload the window and the mayor will collect the remainder.
i've ran into this glitch a few times in the past but it happened many times yesterday and has started doing it again today.
i read a post in the forums somewhere about this issue and i can't find it now.
please help

Hi Carrie :)

Sorry there was nobody to respond to you earlier.

When you looked at Show times, both options for rework regular and service facilities were showing a green check mark or a time?

I never got that kind of problem, but what I have got from time to time is the some posts show the pink background but the link is blue not purple. Then when I work, some show the ooopss and others give me products. I think the first time I worked them, some facilities were already empty.

Larwin Aug 21 2023 04:19 PM

how can i find my own wall posts i dont remember last time i posted facility requests

Taz D Aug 21 2023 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larwin (Post 6559850)
how can i find my own wall posts i dont remember last time i posted facility requests

Hi Larwin,
You can not see your own wall requests. However, you can see how long since you last posted. In the facility manager when you open a facility for posting, at the bottom of the pop upit has the time since you last posted. You can look at that before you actually post by clicking the green check or not posting by clicking the red X.

Larwin Aug 21 2023 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6559854)
Hi Larwin,
You can not see your own wall requests. However, you can see how long since you last posted. In the facility manager when you open a facility for posting, at the bottom of the pop upit has the time since you last posted. You can look at that before you actually post by clicking the green check or not posting by clicking the red X.

i dont see a time stamp anywheres on that pop up. it just indicates player will gain experince and 20% or something the productions.

Larwin Aug 21 2023 04:39 PM

do i need change a setting?

Taz D Aug 21 2023 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larwin (Post 6559858)
i dont see a time stamp anywheres on that pop up. it just indicates player will gain experince and 20% or something the productions.

Hi Larwin, Sorry, it is when you click on the Start All or Load all that it has the information as in the following photo:

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...0REQUESTED.png

Larwin Aug 21 2023 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6559870)
Hi Larwin, Sorry, it is when you click on the Start All or Load all that it has the information as in the following photo:

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...0REQUESTED.png

ok thanks.

Larwin Aug 21 2023 04:51 PM

do i need the turbo tools to see that?

Larwin Aug 21 2023 05:01 PM

its going take me 10 years to know this info daily in mean time i guess i try remember post same time i work facilities.

Larwin Aug 21 2023 05:06 PM

just someone worked my facilitys and i couldnt remeber if i posted already cause i didnt want double post. i know links work longer just be a lot easier on my brain if i knew for sure.

Taz D Aug 21 2023 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larwin (Post 6559886)
just someone worked my facilitys and i couldnt remeber if i posted already cause i didnt want double post. i know links work longer just be a lot easier on my brain if i knew for sure.

Hi Larwin,
You will not have double posts. Any previous posts are removed from their list so they only see the latest posts.

Larwin Aug 21 2023 05:26 PM

ok so i can post again as often as i want it wont spam my posts?

thanks taz i try remeber this. im old school farmtown lol

Carrie256 Aug 21 2023 07:10 PM

every thing had a clear slate to work others facilities. there was no pink box or pink writing. it continued to happen as i kept working and then refresh the "windows" page. i noticed that just before it occurred the bottom of the ft page (where it shows the neighbors that helped) would start scrolling something that looked like program notes. once i reloaded the page i't would let me continue with the working the remainder of the farms. i had to do this for each neighbor so it's unlikely they all were reloading. they were also newly posted. there was also one post, that after completed, wouldn't register pink box or pink writing. i logged out, rebooted, logged back in and it was the same. i found an old post of yours and cleared memcache a couple of times too. this seemed to help me. it's only happened since the new site so i thought you guys were tweaking things and didn't mention it. seem like the memcache clearing helped. if/when it happends again, i will try that first and if it continues i will let you know. thanks for your time and help.

marymarcel Aug 21 2023 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrie256 (Post 6559902)
every thing had a clear slate to work others facilities. there was no pink box or pink writing. it continued to happen as i kept working and then refresh the "windows" page. i noticed that just before it occurred the bottom of the ft page (where it shows the neighbors that helped) would start scrolling something that looked like program notes. once i reloaded the page i't would let me continue with the working the remainder of the farms. i had to do this for each neighbor so it's unlikely they all were reloading. they were also newly posted. there was also one post, that after completed, wouldn't register pink box or pink writing. i logged out, rebooted, logged back in and it was the same. i found an old post of yours and cleared memcache a couple of times too. this seemed to help me. it's only happened since the new site so i thought you guys were tweaking things and didn't mention it. seem like the memcache clearing helped. if/when it happends again, i will try that first and if it continues i will let you know. thanks for your time and help.

Hi Carrie :)

Ah! then you were getting errors in the console below the game screen.

If this happens to you again, please try to copy and paste those errors here in your post.

Also, be sure your browser and computer system are up to date, if you do any update, then it is better to restart your computer.

I dont know how many tabs you open while working your neighbors/buddies facilities, but you can start opening 4 tabs and if they work correctly then open 2 more, and then 2 more. Sometimes when you have many tabs open while working facilities could make you get errors and/or not all facilites being worked.

agrabs Aug 22 2023 05:41 AM

wall requests

my facility wall requests from other players all show up that I have already worked those facilities when I have not worked them in the last 24 hours. This is really causing an issue with my neighborhood chains contest. I have cleared my cash and tried logging in on different browsers and I still get the same message that the mayor has already helped with those facilities. I am 100 percent positive I have not worked those in the last 24 hours.

Tiger Aug 22 2023 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agrabs (Post 6559934)
my facility wall requests from other players all show up that I have already worked those facilities when I have not worked them in the last 24 hours. This is really causing an issue with my neighborhood chains contest. I have cleared my cash and tried logging in on different browsers and I still get the same message that the mayor has already helped with those facilities. I am 100 percent positive I have not worked those in the last 24 hours.

Hi agrabs,

Did you check the Show Times clock in your Toolbox to see if you had green check marks on both Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities before you started working facilities today for any friend?

If you did not it can be difficult to determine what has caused the issue today.

A known issue that can cause problems with timings on the farm is if your computer date or time was off when you loaded the game. Please check that all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct.

If you don't tend to log out of the website daily you can also do that to make sure you are in the current version of the game.

You can if you wish, run memcache, this will not reset the 8 hour timer but can clear any issues in your data that may have caused a problem.
To do that make sure that you are still logged into the website, then click on this link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

A new browser tab will open and you will see a list of Unsetting. That's the memcache run, close that tab and the game if it's open in another browser tab. Then reload your game.

It's up to you what you would like to do now that you know you can't work facilities for all of your friends:
  1. Either see if you can work anyone's facilities at all and know that you won't be able to work everyone's today

OR

2. You stop working any facilities for any friends at all now and wait out the time showing in Show Times until you see that have green check marks for both Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities. Then you should be able to work them all.
In case you are not sure how to check Show Times:
Open your your toolbox and look for the Show Times clock in the second column on the left side.
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...IMES CLOCK.png

Click on it and then Look in the Gamewide section.

There is a countdown timer that resets to 8 hours each time you work any facilities.
There is one for Regular Facilities and another one for Service Facilities.
You want to see green check marks instead of a time.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...DE SECTION.png
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...MARKS MINI.png

The time showing when you don't see the green check marks is approximate so always make sure that you reload the game before checking for those green check marks because if you start working facilities and are only seconds too early, that 8 hour timer will reset back to 8 hours again and you will be back in the same situation.

You can also check that time is counting down correctly if there's a long time showing on it. For example if it was showing 7 hours, check it in just over an hours time and make sure it is still counting down when you have not worked anyone's facilities at all.
When it comes to the NCC although you aren't able to work facilities for friends right now, your Neighbours and Buddies will still be able to help you with working your facilities so that you can still refill them and still earn points for the NCC.

Carrie256 Aug 22 2023 01:54 PM

thanks!
i never thought of opening extra tabs to work facilities. this might be a game changer! thanks. i will try that if it doesn't cause me any problems. haven't had any issues for two days now so i think clearing memcache fixed me up.
btw ... i have to keep searching for the memchche address. i guess the old one i had was connected to fb. is there a short cut to it without going thru so many post to keep finding it?

Taz D Aug 22 2023 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrie256 (Post 6559950)
thanks!
i never thought of opening extra tabs to work facilities. this might be a game changer! thanks. i will try that if it doesn't cause me any problems. haven't had any issues for two days now so i think clearing memcache fixed me up.
btw ... i have to keep searching for the memchche address. i guess the old one i had was connected to fb. is there a short cut to it without going thru so many post to keep finding it?

Hi Carrie,
You can always bookmark it. It is:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

dleenorris Sep 22 2023 02:18 AM

1744111875 Build No: 553
Other Wall Requests: Cannot Send a Gift under this heading - needs to be taken out of this section. Thank you.

Tiger Sep 22 2023 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dleenorris (Post 6562614)
1744111875 Build No: 553
Other Wall Requests: Cannot Send a Gift under this heading - needs to be taken out of this section. Thank you.

Hi dleenorris,

When you see someone request a specific gift in Other Wall Requests like Send Fuel Tank or Send Cherry Tree, you can just click on the link and then the link will change to red text saying either Gift Sent or Already Sent depending on if you can send the gift or not.

With the more generic link Send A Gift you can't do those from there. If you click on one of those you should be seeing a message telling you that gifting has moved in game.

If that's how the send gift links are behaving for you in Other Wall Requests then it's working as it should be.

A lot of farmers did not get registered until very late so for now the generic send gift link and it's associated message has to stay there.

RFMad Oct 01 2023 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agrabs (Post 6559934)

Mine are doing the same thing. I tried working them since I knew I hadn't worked them in 12 hour or more and most said that I'd already worked them today. I have cleared my cache and logged back in and it's not showing correctly yet. Maybe there's a glitch?

Taz D Oct 01 2023 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFMad (Post 6563450)
Mine are doing the same thing. I tried working them since I knew I hadn't worked them in 12 hour or more and most said that I'd already worked them today. I have cleared my cache and logged back in and it's not showing correctly yet. Maybe there's a glitch?

Hi RFMad,
There isn't any glitch. Also there isn't any 12 hour rule to rework an individual's facilities or services.
To rework any facilities you must have had a full 8 hours of not working ANY facility or service posts. It is not based on when you work that individual's facility posts.

If you check the Show Times (clock ) in your tool box it will show you how long you have to wait before you can rework any facilities or services.

RFMad Oct 01 2023 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6563454)
Hi RFMad,
There isn't any glitch. Also there isn't any 12 hour rule to rework an individual's facilities or services.
To rework any facilities you must have had a full 8 hours of not working ANY facility or service posts. It is not based on when you work that individual's facility posts.

If you check the Show Times (clock ) in your tool box it will show you how long you have to wait before you can rework any facilities or services.

Thanks -- I just haven't had this happen before.

Taz D Oct 01 2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFMad (Post 6563458)
Thanks -- I just haven't had this happen before.

Hi RFMad,
From the Game Guide Chapter 9 about hiring:
Reworking Neighbors Facilities:

Explaining the time between working a friends facilities before you can rework that same friend's post again.

To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day. Meaning that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing FarmTown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) you will be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day.

If you wanted to work them say twice per day.... when you have stopped working friends facilities, you must also have an 8 hour break from working ALL friends facilities, no matter whose they are!

Example:
IF at Noon/Midday you stop working ALL friends facilities and take a minimum 8 hour break where you do NOT work any facilities at all for any of your friends.
After 8pm you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities, including the ones you worked before Noon.
NOTE: If you are only one second too early this will not work!!!

There is a countdown timer that resets to 8 hours each time you work facilities. There is one for Regular Facilities and another one for Service Facilities.

To help you with this, there is a tool in your toolbox called Show Times (looks like a clock). Click on it and then Look in the Gamewide section. Toward the bottom are the timers for Facilities.

Always reload your game before you want to rework facilities and check the Show Times!

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...IMES CLOCK.png

If you want to be 100% sure that you have had a long enough gap between working each type facilities make sure that before you work any at all for any friend, that you check that you have a green check mark for Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilties. Then, and only then, can you rework the facilities.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...DE SECTION.png
https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...MARKS MINI.png

If there are no green check marks showing you are too soon to start working them and need to wait longer. The time showing will help you know when that will be,, you can mouseover the times to see more informtaion, but always check for those green check marks.

RFMad Oct 01 2023 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6563462)
Hi RFMad,
From the Game Guide Chapter 9 about hiring:
Reworking Neighbors Facilities:

Explaining the time between working a friends facilities before you can rework that same friend's post again.

To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day. Meaning that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing FarmTown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) you will be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day.

If you wanted to work them say twice per day.... when you have stopped working friends facilities, you must also have an 8 hour break from working ALL friends facilities, no matter whose they are!

Example:
IF at Noon/Midday you stop working ALL friends facilities and take a minimum 8 hour break where you do NOT work any facilities at all for any of your friends.
After 8pm you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities, including the ones you worked before Noon.
NOTE: If you are only one second too early this will not work!!!

There is a countdown timer that resets to 8 hours each time you work facilities. There is one for Regular Facilities and another one for Service Facilities.

To help you with this, there is a tool in your toolbox called Show Times (looks like a clock). Click on it and then Look in the Gamewide section. Toward the bottom are the timers for Facilities.

Always reload your game before you want to rework facilities and check the Show Times!

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...IMES CLOCK.png

If you want to be 100% sure that you have had a long enough gap between working each type facilities make sure that before you work any at all for any friend, that you check that you have a green check mark for Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilties. Then, and only then, can you rework the facilities.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...DE SECTION.png
https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...MARKS MINI.png

If there are no green check marks showing you are too soon to start working them and need to wait longer. The time showing will help you know when that will be,, you can mouseover the times to see more informtaion, but always check for those green check marks.

Thanks, Taz. I guess my timing is different today.

piscesfem Oct 02 2023 04:44 AM

This isn't an issue, but can't see anywhere to ask? When requesting help for facilities, is there anyway to:
1. Select/deselect all
2. Remove request from wall

Tiger Oct 02 2023 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piscesfem (Post 6563502)
This isn't an issue, but can't see anywhere to ask? When requesting help for facilities, is there anyway to:
1. Select/deselect all
2. Remove request from wall

Hi piscesfem,

No you can not remove your posts from showing up in the Facility Wall Requests page.

What happens on that wall is that you ONLY see the most recent Facility Requests by a specific farmer. Any older Facility Requests that may have been posted by them earlier in the day, are automatically removed when they post new facility requests.

piscesfem Oct 02 2023 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6563506)
Hi piscesfem,

No you can not remove your posts from showing up in the Facility Wall Requests page.

What happens on that wall is that you ONLY see the most recent Facility Requests by a specific farmer. Any older Facility Requests that may have been posted by them earlier in the day, are automatically removed when they post new facility requests.

Aww ok, thanx for quick response :)

Tiger Oct 02 2023 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piscesfem (Post 6563510)
Aww ok, thanx for quick response :)

You're welcome piscesfem :)

Southern_Wolf Oct 02 2023 12:05 PM

Wall requests, ships ECT

USER ID number is: 100000445382457 Build No: 554

Wall requests, ships, trains, ECT are being delayed and not presented to me in a timely fashion or not showing up at all.
Example:
I think this happened on Friday the 29th or Saturday, Sept. 30, 2023. I worked all my open wall requests and went back less than an hour later and had new wall requests that were (4 hours old).
There's been (several) timing issues happening since the weekend everything was locked up.
Thank you in advance,

Tiger Oct 02 2023 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf (Post 6563554)

Wall requests, ships, trains, ECT are being delayed and not presented to me in a timely fashion or not showing up at all.
Example:
I think this happened on Friday the 29th or Saturday, Sept. 30, 2023. I worked all my open wall requests and went back less than an hour later and had new wall requests that were (4 hours old).
There's been (several) timing issues happening since the weekend everything was locked up.
Thank you in advance,

Hi Southern_Wolf,

What is it that you have already tried to resolve this yourself?

What do you mean by everything was locked up at the weekend?

It's sounding like you have a slowdown somewhere which could be in any of the numerous connections, owned by many different companies, that you have to go through before you get to the game servers. If the data is not able to move as fast as normal then that might be what is causing you problems.

Check that the date and time is still showing correct on your computer.

While you are logged into the website try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that helps at all.

If you tend not to log out of the website daily, please try that then log back in.

If you have not remembered to do these recently, please also do them as not keeping on top of doing them can also cause issues:

Check for and do any computer updates.
Check for and do any browser updates and clear your browser if you have not done it recently. Make sure you know your log in details as some clearing can cause you to be logged out of sites.

Southern_Wolf Oct 03 2023 09:49 PM

I don't have any issues on my end. I typically log in and out when I'm going to be away from my computer for even 30 minutes, unless someone is working my farms.
The weekend you guys had to contact the Dev's after something was done that didn't work out. It's been a couple of weeks back. And I keep seeing inconsistencies in the game.
Example: Now I'm only getting facility wall requests from 5 hours back and keep getting the same people posting (leveled up) in other wall requests from people I've removed from my neighbors/buddy list.
I clear my cache on a timely bases as a part of my computer maintenance routine and my computer clock is 100% in tune with all our clocks in our home and our cell phones.
This isn't an issue on my end and it all began when FT wasn't functioning properly.

Taz D Oct 03 2023 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf (Post 6563634)
I don't have any issues on my end. I typically log in and out when I'm going to be away from my computer for even 30 minutes, unless someone is working my farms.
The weekend you guys had to contact the Dev's after something was done that didn't work out. It's been a couple of weeks back. And I keep seeing inconsistencies in the game.
Example: Now I'm only getting facility wall requests from 5 hours back and keep getting the same people posting (leveled up) in other wall requests from people I've removed from my neighbors/buddy list.
I clear my cache on a timely bases as a part of my computer maintenance routine and my computer clock is 100% in tune with all our clocks in our home and our cell phones.
This isn't an issue on my end and it all began when FT wasn't functioning properly.

Hi Southern_Wolf,
The only thing that was not functioning that weekend was the chat server that was down, preventing all of us from playing on line.
You may only get wall posts for facilities and service for 5 hours because only those people are posting them. If anyone posts again the previous posts are removed so you will only see their latest posts in your Wall Requests. That list is not based on time, but only on a maximum number of posts. How many posts are you seeing for those 5 hours back?
If those that are posting the leveling up were Facebook friends of yours before we left Facebook, then they will still show up even if you have removed them. The Facebook friends list can no longer be updated. The developers have not currently come up with a way to remove those even if you removed them as Facebook friends. Or if they were not Facebook friends, but you have removed them from being your neighbor or buddy, but did not remove yourself as theirs then you will still see their posts.

Southern_Wolf Oct 05 2023 08:11 PM

Ok, I realize I'm a junior member! Been farming since the first year FT came online on FB. I've taken a couple of breaks from FB and thus, not by choice but also FT. But I've seen a lot of issues since (chat) went down. I keep getting notices that my ships container is complete, click to prepare the next container and the container that is supposed to be ready might be half finished. I'm only getting facility posts that are about 5 or 6 hours old, and my "other requests" are covered with someone leveling up. People posting they leveled up should be limited to no more than 2 posts per day (IMHO) because we can only work and/or water their farms once a day. 2 posts of leveling up is more than sufficient, again IMHO.
Other related timing issues are - I've worked my facility requests, been away from my computer for an hour to 1.5 hr's just to see facility requests 2.5 - 3 hours old and older. Now this isn't on my end. I remain consistent, there is a timing issue or something else going on but it isn't on my end.

And now when I take a picture of my farms for posterity purposes, I see we're back to posting on FB. Wow, after all the hoopla about leaving FB and now we are posting on FB again? LOL

Taz D Oct 05 2023 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southern_Wolf (Post 6563778)
Ok, I realize I'm a junior member! Been farming since the first year FT came online on FB. I've taken a couple of breaks from FB and thus, not by choice but also FT. But I've seen a lot of issues since (chat) went down. I keep getting notices that my ships container is complete, click to prepare the next container and the container that is supposed to be ready might be half finished. I'm only getting facility posts that are about 5 or 6 hours old, and my "other requests" are covered with someone leveling up. People posting they leveled up should be limited to no more than 2 posts per day (IMHO) because we can only work and/or water their farms once a day. 2 posts of leveling up is more than sufficient, again IMHO.
Other related timing issues are - I've worked my facility requests, been away from my computer for an hour to 1.5 hr's just to see facility requests 2.5 - 3 hours old and older. Now this isn't on my end. I remain consistent, there is a timing issue or something else going on but it isn't on my end.

And now when I take a picture of my farms for posterity purposes, I see we're back to posting on FB. Wow, after all the hoopla about leaving FB and now we are posting on FB again? LOL

Hi Southern Wolf,
As I already said the only thing that went down was the chat server which allows us to see each other as in the market places or inn, and to chat with each other. So you could still play, just could not be online or hire, or chat.
If you will check that notice when you get it then it was probably for the previous container that finished and you started the next one before getting the notice. Those notices are not shown for a couple minutes after the container is completed.
For the facility posts, make sure your computer's date and time are correct, That can cause the times to be off in a lot of places. Please note once you have loaded that list for facility posts it does not update with new posts unless you refresh the page. The posts you have worked do not turn pink either until you refresh the page.
If you want to make a suggestion to change what or how many of the different types of posts can be sent to the Other Wall Requests, then please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them for the Developers to see.
As far as posting to Facebook it is optional if you wish to do so, but you do not have to do so.

Gypsey1308 Oct 15 2023 01:29 PM

Facility Wall Requests

Good all

The Facility Wall Requests page only shows 4 neighbour posts, that is x1 facility and x1 service. Making a total of x8 posts. Does someone know what is wrong? I have checked on Firefox, Opera and Chrome browsers. Thank you. Nana Bev

Taz D Oct 15 2023 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsey1308 (Post 6565186)
Good all

The Facility Wall Requests page only shows 4 neighbour posts, that is x1 facility and x1 service. Making a total of x8 posts. Does someone know what is wrong? I have checked on Firefox, Opera and Chrome browsers. Thank you. Nana Bev

Hi Gypsey,
The wall request will only show the last set of posts for each person, so if those 4 people posted more than once you will only see their latest post. The only thing I can tell you to try is to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:

Gypsey1308 Oct 16 2023 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6565202)
Hi Gypsey,
The wall request will only show the last set of posts for each person, so if those 4 people posted more than once you will only see their latest post. The only thing I can tell you to try is to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:

It seems to be okay today. Thank you for your time Taz