Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Tools and Fuel (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657498)

Molaquilts Nov 27 2021 07:22 AM

I I can't enough for fuel. Fuel remind of plant some plants!

marymarcel Nov 27 2021 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molaquilts (Post 6473314)
I I can't enough for fuel. Fuel remind of plant some plants!

Hi Molaquilts :)

We have answered you many times. I sent you a private message on the forum.

To read it, logged into the forum, look at the upper right corner where it says:
Welcome,Molaquilts

You will see Private Messages and a number. Click there and you will see the private messages sent to you.
To read it,click in the message title and it will open to let you read it.

Molaquilts Nov 27 2021 10:53 AM

I a fuel ! Can't get enough! I can't gas! Either gas only!!!

Tiger Nov 27 2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molaquilts (Post 6473326)
I a fuel ! Can't get enough! I can't gas! Either gas only!!!

Hi Molaquites,

Pleas click here, read and reply: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6471126

Loree M Dec 02 2021 08:24 PM

FUEL issue

Dear FarmTown,
I recently had a problem with refueling (on empty) and lost One Million gallons of reserve fuel . The second time i lost 900,000 gallons of reserve fuel. Really sad:(

Has anyone else experienced this problem lately? Is this a bug? Can it be fixed? I hope.

I've been playing since 2009:) I love this game!! It's so much fun. You all do such a great job. I just hope that the problem can be resolved bc it takes time to accumulate fuel . I even skipped a new tool in order to 'purchase' a second Refinery hoping that it would help with the losses.

If you need more details, my USER ID: 1180822258 . My first farm is Firefly Gap.

I wish that i could regain the lost fuel. However, if not, if one of the Programmers can please let me know if i'm doing something wrong?
Thanks so much!

Happy Farming:)
Loree M.

Taz D Dec 02 2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loree M (Post 6473858)
Dear FarmTown,
I recently had a problem with refueling (on empty) and lost One Million gallons of reserve fuel . The second time i lost 900,000 gallons of reserve fuel. Really sad:(

Has anyone else experienced this problem lately? Is this a bug? Can it be fixed? I hope.

I've been playing since 2009:) I love this game!! It's so much fun. You all do such a great job. I just hope that the problem can be resolved bc it takes time to accumulate fuel . I even skipped a new tool in order to 'purchase' a second Refinery hoping that it would help with the losses.

If you need more details, my USER ID: 1180822258 . My first farm is Firefly Gap.

I wish that i could regain the lost fuel. However, if not, if one of the Programmers can please let me know if i'm doing something wrong?
Thanks so much!

Happy Farming:)
Loree M.

Hi Loree M,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel.
From what I see you have not refueled since Nov 27th and that was for 624,820. The previous time you refueled was even farther back. You currently have 714 fuel tanks in your storage.
You have 2 oil refineries, but only 3 oil pumps which may not be enough to provide crude oil barrels to fill both refineries.
I am not sure where or how you might have lost fuel or thought you lost fuel. The amount of fuel tanks you currently have in your storage would only produce 214,000 gas, which is no where near the amounts you are saying you have lost.
What were you doing that you think you lost those amounts of fuel?

AuntyLyn Dec 03 2021 08:38 AM

Shearing tool

I went to buy the shearing tool for my sheep and was told I already had one but it doesn't show up in my tool list - is there any way I can find out what farm it is on and why it is not showing up on the list? It is not in my storage.

marymarcel Dec 03 2021 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuntyLyn (Post 6473898)
I went to buy the shearing tool for my sheep and was told I already had one but it doesn't show up in my tool list - is there any way I can find out what farm it is on and why it is not showing up on the list? It is not in my storage.

Hi AuntyLyn :)

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Your Shearing and Cutting set is on one of your farms. To find it, click in your preferences, the wrench and uncheck all options for Show..... but Show Tools.

Then go through all your farm to find your Shearing and Cutting set. I would start for the farm where you were when you tried to buy it and received the message you already had one.

When you find the tool, then send it to your storage as farmcash tools dont take space from your storage and you will be able to click in the Harvest all button at the top of your Facility manager to harvest all your wool sheds, rabbit hutches and stables in all farms.

I also saw you have the Manure Collector in one of your farms. You have to do the same to find it and then send it to your storage. That way you will harvest all pigsties on all farms by clicking in Harvest all button at the top of your Facility manager.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post5660570

sissy234 Dec 03 2021 06:02 PM

tools

I am trying to purchase a 8 x 8 combine harvest plant. I have the 8 x8 Seeder Harvester and Plower. It tells me I cannot purchase the Combine because I need a 6 x 6 Plower which I already have. Help!!!!!

Taz D Dec 03 2021 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sissy234 (Post 6473934)
I am trying to purchase a 8 x 8 combine harvest plant. I have the 8 x8 Seeder Harvester and Plower. It tells me I cannot purchase the Combine because I need a 6 x 6 Plower which I already have. Help!!!!!

Hi Sissy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
The tool you need to buy first that you don't have is the 8x8 Combine Harvest Plow before you can buy the 8x8 Combine Harvest Plant.

Lisarami Dec 06 2021 10:54 PM

Asphalt

How do I clear an entire farm of the asphalt I laid down many years ago?

Taz D Dec 06 2021 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisarami (Post 6474274)
How do I clear an entire farm of the asphalt I laid down many years ago?

Hi Lisarami,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. You would need to own the Excavator to be able to sell all of them at once. Or the Tower Crane to be able to move all of them to storage at once.
Otherwise you will have to remove them one at a time.

Twinky Dec 10 2021 09:15 PM

Farm Machinery

Why don't we have farm equipment that has more options, for example, harvesting, plowing, and planting with more than 4 plots, at a time?

Taz D Dec 10 2021 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinky (Post 6474658)
Why don't we have farm equipment that has more options, for example, harvesting, plowing, and planting with more than 4 plots, at a time?

Hi Twinky,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about tools to answer you.

We have tools that harvest, plow and planting that can do many more than 4 plots at a time. You can find them in the Store under Tools. YOu can find all the information about them in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

BelliBut10 Dec 11 2021 12:15 AM

Fuel

How do I get my fuel tanks in Storage to my Fuel Service in MAP? It says to go to Market, but if I go to market I don't want to sell it - I need it in my Fuel Service.

Tiger Dec 11 2021 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelliBut10 (Post 6474666)
How do I get my fuel tanks in Storage to my Fuel Service in MAP? It says to go to Market, but if I go to market I don't want to sell it - I need it in my Fuel Service.

Hi BelliBut10,

I have moved your post to the thread about Fuel and Tools.

To add any Fuel tanks you have in both your gift box and your storage to your current Fuel amount, you don't do that from storage. Close your storage if you have it open.

Click on the Fuel icon top left of your game screen OR you can click on the Map and then click on Fuel Station to add Fuel to your current total.

Full details on Fuel and how to Refuel and how Fuel is calculated are in Chapter 20 Fuel should you need them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

Amazing Amber Dec 12 2021 10:50 AM

Irrigate plants

I bought the sprinkler that ittigates plants. It is my understanding at least was I could do all farms at once. When I tried I couldn't do it only one at a time. Was I wrong in thinking what I did?

Taz D Dec 12 2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amazing Amber (Post 6474786)
I bought the sprinkler that ittigates plants. It is my understanding at least was I could do all farms at once. When I tried I couldn't do it only one at a time. Was I wrong in thinking what I did?

Hi Amazing Amber,
The only sprinkler that lets you irrigate all the farms at once is the purple one that does all the previous sprinklers jobs plus allowing you to irrigate multiple farms.
You can find all the information about the sprinklers and what each does in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

Hannah Kay Dec 13 2021 09:50 PM

I bought the purple freestyle hand yesterday but it wont layer anything today from whats on farm or from store

Taz D Dec 13 2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannah Kay (Post 6474954)
I bought the purple freestyle hand yesterday but it wont layer anything today from whats on farm or from store

HI Hannah Kay,
It is not going to layer exactly on top of other things. That is not what it is designed for. You have to have at least 1 spot the size of a pine tree to be able to set something down. For instance if you are trying to place trees or flowers on top of 9x crop fields there aren't any spaces not already used by the crops. None of the tools are meant to help with layering trees, flowers, ponds and buildings on top of crops or each other.

rposer@googlemail.com Dec 15 2021 09:44 AM

fuel is not added to storage

member: 1486937153

When I recieve fuel gifts, they are added from the gift box to the storage and appear there.

But when I ask for fuel sendings in the facility manager, many people send batches and the 34 batches land in the gift box. But when I click on "store ingrediens" they don`t go into storage (unlike the gifts, which are sent to the storage at the same time) but get lost to nowhere.

Please help.

Taz D Dec 15 2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com (Post 6475114)
member: 1486937153

When I recieve fuel gifts, they are added from the gift box to the storage and appear there.

But when I ask for fuel sendings in the facility manager, many people send batches and the 34 batches land in the gift box. But when I click on "store ingrediens" they don`t go into storage (unlike the gifts, which are sent to the storage at the same time) but get lost to nowhere.

Please help.

Hi Rposer,
When you ask for fuel using the "+" you are asking for ingredients to make fuel tanks. That ingredient is crude oil barrels and that is what you get instead of fuel tanks. There isn't any thing in the facility manager to ask for ingredients that will get you fuel tanks.

Sandie May Angel Dec 21 2021 06:33 PM

My Fuel Station would not count. Only tells me I can refill in 4 hours and 28 minutes, but does not run the counts of anything for me. ALL are showing 0 (Zero). Please fix that for me soon. Thank you!

marymarcel Dec 21 2021 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel (Post 6475654)
My Fuel Station would not count. Only tells me I can refill in 4 hours and 28 minutes, but does not run the counts of anything for me. ALL are showing 0 (Zero). Please fix that for me soon. Thank you!

Hi Sandie :)

You have already refuelled today.

Please remember you can only refuel once a day.

If you try to refuel again during the same day, then you will see 0 for fuel tanks stored and how much time you have to wait till you will be able to refuel again.

Sandie May Angel Dec 21 2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6475658)

You have already refuelled today.

Please remember you can only refuel once a day.

If you try to refuel again during the same day, then you will see 0 for fuel tanks stored and how much time you have to wait till you will be able to refuel again.

I have always been able to have the counts no matter when I clicked on that refuel station. I have never seen it being 0 on all counts. Something is definitely wrong with it. I shall try to click on it later to see if it will run the counts for me. I think in an hour or so I should be able to refill. I will let you know whether it counts or not.

Thank you, Marymarcel!!! :)

marymarcel Dec 22 2021 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel (Post 6475662)
I have always been able to have the counts no matter when I clicked on that refuel station. I have never seen it being 0 on all counts. Something is definitely wrong with it. I shall try to click on it later to see if it will run the counts for me. I think in an hour or so I should be able to refill. I will let you know whether it counts or not.

Thank you, Marymarcel!!! :)

It shows 0 as you are not able to refuel yet.

As I told you, you can refuel once a day. The current day ends at midnight Eastern Time, not your local time zone if you are in a different time zone.

So, once you have refuelled if you were to try again the time showing to you when you can next refuel is the the time remaining until midnight EST. After midnight EST you will be able to refuel again.

jeemersmom Dec 24 2021 08:18 AM

Moving tools to quick access

I cannot for the life of me remember how to exchange tools in the "quick access" for others. Where in the game guide is this info found? Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Tiger Dec 24 2021 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeemersmom (Post 6476162)
I cannot for the life of me remember how to exchange tools in the "quick access" for others. Where in the game guide is this info found? Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Hi jeersmon,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...tcuts icon.PNG Moving or replacing tools in the game bar you do through the shortcut icon top right of your game screen.

Instructions if you need them are in Chapter 3 of the Game Guide. For replacing existing tools showing scroll down to the bottom of the post. Here's the link: Using Shortcuts

IsabellaUnderwood Dec 25 2021 06:50 PM

tools

it keeps telling me I need to buy a 6x6 Harvester but I all ready have a 6x6 harvester. is there a fix to this?

Taz D Dec 25 2021 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsabellaUnderwood (Post 6476518)
it keeps telling me I need to buy a 6x6 Harvester but I all ready have a 6x6 harvester. is there a fix to this?

Hi IsabellaUnderwood,
Please provide your Farm Town ID number so we can check this. You can find it in the banner at the top of your farms.

Marianne59 Dec 27 2021 01:05 AM

did'nt get a bying tool

i have an other problem 23 december I bought from my farm the tool combine harvest-plow 16x16 and give it as present to my other farm. I received it and put it into the store, but I don't see it in my toolbox and not in my storage...User id that give the present is USER ID number is: 109103173298398 and the receiver account is USER ID number is: 1643163385706378

marymarcel Dec 27 2021 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marianne59 (Post 6476782)
i have an other problem 23 december I bought from my farm the tool combine harvest-plow 16x16 and give it as present to my other farm. I received it and put it into the store, but I don't see it in my toolbox and not in my storage...User id that give the present is USER ID number is: 109103173298398 and the receiver account is USER ID number is: 1643163385706378

Hi Marianne :)

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

I checked data for both accounts and you sent a Harvester 16x16 not a Combine Harvest/Plow 16x16

The other account got the Harvester and then sold it a few days ago.

I also see that Support has checked data so if you contacted them,it is better to continue working with them.

Pisces4444 Dec 29 2021 05:54 PM

Some farmers have soooooo much fuel! Are there any tips about how to get the most fuel for your buck?

marymarcel Dec 29 2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces4444 (Post 6477234)
Some farmers have soooooo much fuel! Are there any tips about how to get the most fuel for your buck?

Hi Pisces4444 :)

You have 28 farms but only 1 oil pump.
You can have 1 oil pum per farm in order to get crude oil barrels and then produce fuel tanks and other items in your Oil Refinery. I would suggest to only produce fuel tanks in the refinery at least for a short time.

Everytime you post your facilities to let your friends work them, then try to refill the oil refinery to get more fuel tanks.

You can also exchange all your gifts for fuel tanks.

When you hire someone to work your farms or your superneighbors work your farms, do not share your fuel at least while your are trying to build it up.

Also, when you are hired, read the hiring pop up and check if the farmer will share the fuel with you, so you dont use yours.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

Tenpinturtle Dec 29 2021 06:53 PM

Lost of fuel

I Keep loosing my fuel I was not on Farm Town during Christmas as I was out of town and when I returned my fuel was gone.

Taz D Dec 29 2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenpinturtle (Post 6477242)
I Keep loosing my fuel I was not on Farm Town during Christmas as I was out of town and when I returned my fuel was gone.

Hi Tenpinturtle,
You have 18 super neighbors. Did any of them harvest, plow and replant for you while you were out of town? Do you have any of them set to use your fuel?

Tenpinturtle Dec 29 2021 07:26 PM

Lost fuel

i checked my super neighbors and changed not letting them use my fuel either first or at all

Taz D Dec 29 2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenpinturtle (Post 6477258)
i checked my super neighbors and changed not letting them use my fuel either first or at all

Hi Tenpinturtle,
If you just changed those then that is where your fuel went. The only way you will have fuel missing is someone you have hired or a super neighbor is using it or you are using it.

katzyin Dec 30 2021 11:03 AM

Yes thank you I understand what you are seeing, but for the amounts of fuel tanks, I convert from gifts each day I am not seeing the return. I get more from my refineries than I do for buying all the giftingmachines.
Is there a way I can illustrate this problem to you?

Taz D Dec 30 2021 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katzyin (Post 6477446)
Yes thank you I understand what you are seeing, but for the amounts of fuel tanks, I convert from gifts each day I am not seeing the return. I get more from my refineries than I do for buying all the giftingmachines.
Is there a way I can illustrate this problem to you?

Hi Katzyin,
If you move your gifted fuel tanks to your storage from the gift box, then they are added to the amount you have stored from the refineries. You are still getting the fuel from all of those, but it just does not show separately in the fueling station.
If you want to see the gift fuel tanks show separately in the fuel station then do not move them from the gift box to storage.