Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

ckwcpa Jan 18 2024 11:00 AM

Dan Belt

I checked, and everything is checked. on F1, Clear Cups are showing 1872 batches to reach 7th Dan degree; Same thing on F9

Taz D Jan 18 2024 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckwcpa (Post 6572358)
I checked, and everything is checked. on F1, Clear Cups are showing 1872 batches to reach 7th Dan degree; Same thing on F9

Hi ckwcpa,

Then that is how many batches you need to complete. It is working correctly. Please note that any bonus batches you get for the current dan level you are at for that product will not count toward the total for the next dan.

ckwcpa Jan 18 2024 11:22 AM

OK. But it is not showing up in the Facilities Chain Manager as available to creating a chain. That is how I discovered the problem.

Taz D Jan 18 2024 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckwcpa (Post 6572366)
OK. But it is not showing up in the Facilities Chain Manager as available to creating a chain. That is how I discovered the problem.

Hi ckwcpa,
If you do not have all the 7th dans for it then you can not make it a chain. Also are you seeing regular facilities or service facilities listed? If you are seeing service facilities then of course it will not be listed. The facility chains manager tries to balance between the two types and between coin and farm cash facilities, so there are 4 different groups. Depending on how many of each you will see whichever one of the groups is the lowest. That facility is a farm cash facility.

Chet Evors Jan 26 2024 09:17 PM

Chet Evors

Would like to know how to get more clams or more clam containers.
Chilian restaurants, need more clams to get 100% on products.
Can't find any information.
Thanks and God bless ya.
Great game.

Taz D Jan 26 2024 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chet Evors (Post 6572758)
Would like to know how to get more clams or more clam containers.
Chilian restaurants, need more clams to get 100% on products.
Can't find any information.
Thanks and God bless ya.
Great game.

Hi Chet,
I moved your post to the thread about the facilities as you are asking a question and not making a suggestion.
One way to get more clams would be to add more of the Fish Farming Plants. Another is to request ingredients from your neighbors and buddys by requesting them for a product in your facilities that use clams as an ingredient.

corogirl Feb 02 2024 11:24 PM

My problem is that I load my facs and clients ( I have over 15,000 ) and they are as full as they can be and I can see the XP points roll up. I close the facility manager and then I notice that my XP's have gone up by about half that or so. I then reopen the facility manager and clients which were showing at 100% on say the first two farms are now back to before I loaded, I then go through the whole procedure again and they then load a few but still not anywhere near the !00% they should be. Nor have I gotten to the XP's I should have had. This is happening on both my accounts and has done for over a year now. I want to know where have all my XP's gone and my products. I have seen other players streak ahead of me and couldn't figure out why as I spend so much time playing and these ones are hardly around anf have way less facs than I do. I really hate having to load and reload over and over before I can actually post as it's ridiculously slow and tedious. Help please

Taz D Feb 02 2024 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corogirl (Post 6573298)
My problem is that I load my facs and clients ( I have over 15,000 ) and they are as full as they can be and I can see the XP points roll up. I close the facility manager and then I notice that my XP's have gone up by about half that or so. I then reopen the facility manager and clients which were showing at 100% on say the first two farms are now back to before I loaded, I then go through the whole procedure again and they then load a few but still not anywhere near the !00% they should be. Nor have I gotten to the XP's I should have had. This is happening on both my accounts and has done for over a year now. I want to know where have all my XP's gone and my products. I have seen other players streak ahead of me and couldn't figure out why as I spend so much time playing and these ones are hardly around anf have way less facs than I do. I really hate having to load and reload over and over before I can actually post as it's ridiculously slow and tedious. Help please

Hi Corogirl,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread to answer you as this is not a suggestion.
First you will not get all the XP you see in the total when it floats up. This is because you get belt bonus batches and you do not get the XP for those since they are free from the mayor.
When you are loading all of those facilities at some point during the load you are running out of something for ingredients which stops the loading. When you restart your farms that updates and moves the ingredients that the bonus batches replaced back into your storage, so when you load again they can be used to finish the loading.
With as many facilities as you have I don't think this going to stop for you.

Enigmacross Feb 03 2024 04:17 AM

Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask about this, but I couldn't find one about lost facilities.
I was moving facilities around today and somehow a Spanish Restaurant disappeared when I moved it to a different farm. I have reloaded several times and nothing.

ID number is: 698250740

marymarcel Feb 03 2024 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigmacross (Post 6573306)
Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask about this, but I couldn't find one about lost facilities.
I was moving facilities around today and somehow a Spanish Restaurant disappeared when I moved it to a different farm. I have reloaded several times and nothing.

ID number is: 698250740

Hi Enigmacross :)

You need to contact Support team as we can't do refunds through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366