Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

corogirl Feb 11 2024 11:37 PM

I did send one but I will try again.

joolz68 Feb 12 2024 12:55 PM

Hi, i hope posting here is ok,,my trains are not automatically completing folks facs when im working them,i have to click on each individual farm number,thank you hope you can help :)

Taz D Feb 12 2024 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joolz68 (Post 6573866)
Hi, i hope posting here is ok,,my trains are not automatically completing folks facs when im working them,i have to click on each individual farm number,thank you hope you can help :)

Hi Joolz,
Please let us know what farms your trains are on so we can check those.

Edit: Yoiu have 2 trains with 10 cars on farms 43 & 44. The one on 43 is ok, but the one on 44 is only showing 6 of the 10 cars dispatched. The last 4 cars are not attached correctly.
You will need to wait until that train returns, unload it but do not dispatch it. Then using the yellow hand re attach the last 4 cars. Do not use the green or purple hand as those can falsely show them as attatched. Do not rely on the highlighting of the train as that will not show correctly if they are attached. Instead click on the engine and then Show train details. The cars that are attached correctly will show in white. The cars that are not attached or are not on the trai will be faded out.

joolz68 Feb 12 2024 03:40 PM

Hi,Thank you i will do,no idea how they have become unattatched thou,have a great evening :)

joolz68 Feb 12 2024 03:55 PM

Hi Thanks,all cars are highlighted as attatched ,ive just been to train manager and train staus and it seems the 3 trains ive requested a boost on have the same issue as not showing as dispatched with some cars?

Taz D Feb 12 2024 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joolz68 (Post 6573886)
Hi Thanks,all cars are highlighted as attatched ,ive just been to train manager and train staus and it seems the 3 trains ive requested a boost on have the same issue as not showing as dispatched with some cars?

Hi Joolz,
Yes your smaller trains on 28 each had 1 car that is not attached. As I said hovering the mouse over the engine falsely shows all are attached. That has been that way since moving to Unity from Flash. Those trains though do not have any effect on working facilities though.
You might want to move all of those cars to the faster engine while you are working on this and add 3 more cars. With 3 trains of at least 10 cars then you can get a bonus amount from the mayor.

joolz68 Feb 12 2024 07:30 PM

It was all working fine untill i requested boosts this morning so surely it a glitch somewhere? thanks :)

Taz D Feb 12 2024 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joolz68 (Post 6573894)
It was all working fine untill i requested boosts this morning so surely it a glitch somewhere? thanks :)

Hi Joolz,
We have had some posts where this has happened unfortunately it is very intermitent, so there is no way for the developers to find the problem and fix it.

corogirl Feb 13 2024 01:51 PM

I sent another email to support 2 or 3 days ago and still no response and I have checked my junk mail. I am losing around 3 to 5 million XP's on every load I do so I am anxious to get this sorted ASAP. My farm ID is 1160455171

marymarcel Feb 13 2024 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corogirl (Post 6573918)
I sent another email to support 2 or 3 days ago and still no response and I have checked my junk mail. I am losing around 3 to 5 million XP's on every load I do so I am anxious to get this sorted ASAP. My farm ID is 1160455171

Hi corogirl :)

I will contact support again to see if they can contact you other way.

EDITED TO ADD: Support has no tickets from you. Please use the following email address to contact them:
support@slashkey.com
You need to include your User id number in your mail.