Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 7th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422918)

Madam Hooch Apr 08 2011 08:49 AM

Someone said you can't use your tools when hiring multiple - but I see you can - just click on the tool-box and select your tool.

StoneFace Apr 08 2011 08:55 AM

I hope farm #10 does not come this weekend.... lol

I need to think about the signature....I was just over the 500 character limit, and had to squeeze. So # 10 will need an adjustment.

Oh, what the heck... bring it on:eek:

al_bundy Apr 08 2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne.Paul1 (Post 4572318)
I was oh so happy to see the new releases and oh so dissappointed with the farm cash. I moved up 25 levels with the new release and I didn't even get enough farm cash for one facility?? What happened to the $2 per level?

it has never been $2.00 per level

atleast not for a couple of years

only been $1 per level since i have been playing and that would be 2 years now.

al_bundy Apr 08 2011 09:16 AM

I think sometimes things could be explained better when announcements are made about the new releases

For example in the last release you announced that production in some facilities were trippled like the oil refinery and everyone had a fit thinking it would now be impossable to fill it as the pumps werent trippled

now had it been said that before it took 1 x crude oil barrell to produce 1 x Petrochemical barrell now 1x crude oil barrell produces 3 instead of 1

it would have saved alot of posts on the forum.

Now the question here in this release which hasnt been explained properly

ok lets say joe bloggs posts that he needs ingredients to make fuel cans which is 1 crude oil barrell which makes 12x fuel can does the neighbour that sends the crude oil barrell have to have it in his storage for him to be able to send it to joe????????

Ginnie the Gimp Apr 08 2011 09:18 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! No complaints, still can't believe you're getting them already. Great we don't have to put everything through the market place. Once again, you guys ROCK thank you one and all x

Tatty Patch Apr 08 2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 4572402)
Now the question here in this release which hasnt been explained properly

ok lets say joe bloggs posts that he needs ingredients to make fuel cans which is 1 crude oil barrell which makes 12x fuel can does the neighbour that sends the crude oil barrell have to have it in his storage for him to be able to send it to joe????????

I don't think they do, in that I sent ingredients to make honey ice cream and I don't have a bee farm, thus no honey. It sent anyway, and I got some back :D Happy days!

Tygered Apr 08 2011 09:30 AM

Love it. You guys do a great job.

Queen.of.Clutter Apr 08 2011 09:35 AM

Thank you so much !!! Farm 9 first .... then I will wait a bit to play with the rest .... let the devs get rid of the minor little bugs .... lol !!

This is above and beyond anything expected, as usual !! A big thank you !! Off to by some Farm Cash !!

Zeeky Banutski Apr 08 2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch (Post 4571038)
The batch is tripled, so it's not faster, it's more flour made :)

We could stand the same thing for corn - it takes so long to grow & takes too long in the mill & it's needed in lots of places too.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get things into the new "service" facilities. Do we start new batches of products in them? Or do we move items from a producing facility to them? A little more clarity on how to use these new items would be appreciated.

Will try to get my arms around the new way to get more cheese too...but I'm kind of lost right now.:confused:

Hope we get that "ALL" button in all facilities soon...:D

ChanaMB Apr 08 2011 09:44 AM

Raul;
Just in case no one else told you yet...YOU ROCK!!!! :D :D :D