Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 27th, 2023 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=663062)

Tiger Aug 01 2023 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6557126)
just wondering why my name is no Longer showing my avatar name was removed which was aussie mandy but when went to trade warehouse and I typed a message amanda came up on the message

Hi amanda1955,

Uploading a picture isn't possible at the moment to correct your missing profile picture. The devs are still working on some of the disappearing profile picture issues, we do not know if it will be possible to correct them all yet.

For your Avatar name, try clicking on the Account tab at the top of your game screen, then click on the Profile section and you should be able to add the avatar name you want there. When you have entered the avatar name please remember to click on Change so that it is saved. Then try reloading the game and see if at least your Avatar name is showing up.

EDIT To Add: If you are still having difficulty after trying this please let us know and we will try to get your avatar name fixed for you.

Alexm2012 Aug 03 2023 05:54 PM

any news of an update? or we not getting 1 for july/august

marymarcel Aug 03 2023 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6557658)
any news of an update? or we not getting 1 for july/august

Hi Alexm :)

No, we do not have any news about the next Release.

marymarcel Aug 07 2023 02:56 PM

Hi Farmers :)

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - August 6th, 5:40PM

- Bugfix: Missing pictures outside the main game

- Bugfix: Some missing pictures inside the main game

- Bugfix: Some players outside the United States were experiencing errors when purchasing Farm Cash

- When purchasing Farm Cash, if you have some kind of browser popup blocker installed, the Paypal or Stripe page to complete the payment may not open as expected. When this happens, you now have the option to retry your payment in the same browser tab where your game is running, this way the popup blockers will not interfere and the Paypal and Stripe pages will show up correctly. When you are done with your payment, you just need to reload the game and your Farm Cash will be automatically added to your account.

- When purchasing Farm Cash, if you complete your payment in Paypal or Stripe but there is an unexpected error in the game, computer or network that causes the purchase to not be automatically recognized, you just need to reload the game as usual, and your Farm Cash will be automatically added to your account.

- Bugfix: After loading the game, sometimes a mail icon was showing up in the left edge of the farm, also, all tools in the toolbox were enabled even when not owned

amanda1955 Aug 07 2023 05:21 PM

only have one Facebook account but do you need to create another Facebook account to have 2 slash key accounts

Taz D Aug 07 2023 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6558170)
only have one Facebook account but do you need to create another Facebook account to have 2 slash key accounts

Hi Amanda,
No you don't have to have any now since the game is not on Facebook.

PestoFarmer Aug 07 2023 07:49 PM

Disappointing that there was no information in the 8/6 update about the Farm Pass now that we are into the 2nd week of the month. Unless I missed something?

marymarcel Aug 07 2023 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PestoFarmer (Post 6558178)
Disappointing that there was no information in the 8/6 update about the Farm Pass now that we are into the 2nd week of the month. Unless I missed something?

Hi PestoFarmer :)

You didnt miss anything. As far as we know Farm Pass information could be added with the next release.

amanda1955 Aug 08 2023 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6558174)
Hi Amanda,
No you don't have to have any now since the game is not on Facebook.

how do create another farm on slash key without wiping out the 1st which was trying but it said would replaying existing farm don't need that think wont bother trying so can post stuff on Facebook like others are doing

bluehair Aug 08 2023 05:18 AM

I have made a 2nd account,..you will just need a different email..I use one farm on chrome and my main farm on firefox