Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Tools and Fuel (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657498)

trina531 Jan 26 2021 02:13 PM

Clarification on Harvesting Tools

:)I need clarification on harvesting tools :confused: Am I correct that you must buy a harvester then solar power plower then the combine harvester plower in that order for each size 5x5 6x6 8x8 etc? Are they dependent on each other? Thanks I need to upgrade some of those tools and since the little button that tells you if you already own it is missing I do not want to waste $$ Thank you for all your hard work in this transition time. So far I love the new speed.:D

marymarcel Jan 26 2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trina531 (Post 6422110)
:)I need clarification on harvesting tools :confused: Am I correct that you must buy a harvester then solar power plower then the combine harvester plower in that order for each size 5x5 6x6 8x8 etc? Are they dependent on each other? Thanks I need to upgrade some of those tools and since the little button that tells you if you already own it is missing I do not want to waste $$ Thank you for all your hard work in this transition time. So far I love the new speed.:D

Hi trina531 :)

Yes, you have to have all the previous sizes in your storage to be able to purchase the next size ones.

You have all the information for unlocking tools in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6305886

trina531 Jan 26 2021 04:07 PM

Thank you for your speedy reply. Off to shopping I go!:D

xtacy48 Jan 26 2021 04:51 PM

I can't find my original post regarding upgrading all my tools. The new tools show that I have them, but when I use them, they are still working like the old tools. For instance I bough the 576X flower and tree harvesters and they are still working as the 400X tools. The same with the harvest/plow and the seeder tool. I submitted this a while ago, not sure when and was told to go to another link and submit my question. I was suppose to get a confirmation email that it went through, but that never happened. Ok, so what now?
1486466728 xtacy48

marymarcel Jan 26 2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtacy48 (Post 6422162)
I can't find my original post regarding upgrading all my tools. The new tools show that I have them, but when I use them, they are still working like the old tools. For instance I bough the 576X flower and tree harvesters and they are still working as the 400X tools. The same with the harvest/plow and the seeder tool. I submitted this a while ago, not sure when and was told to go to another link and submit my question. I was suppose to get a confirmation email that it went through, but that never happened. Ok, so what now?
1486466728 xtacy48

Hi xtacy48 :)

Support answered your ticket 3 days ago.

Have you checked your spam folder to see if the response is there?

xtacy48 Jan 26 2021 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6422178)
Hi xtacy48 :)

Support answered your ticket 3 days ago.

Have you checked your spam folder to see if the response is there?

No I haven't, but I will now. Thank you!

JNelson Jan 27 2021 10:38 AM

the move item to storage tool in toolbox
if anything is on top of that item its making you remove that first

for example 3 waters slightly overlapped but you can still click and highlight each one , if you want to move to storage the one on right -aka the bottom - its making you move the one 2 on the left first

also having a really hard time getting anything highlitghted that is layered ... its doable but you really have to wiggle around the mouse to get something

Taz D Jan 27 2021 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6422606)
the move item to storage tool in toolbox
if anything is on top of that item its making you remove that first

for example 3 waters slightly overlapped but you can still click and highlight each one , if you want to move to storage the one on right -aka the bottom - its making you move the one 2 on the left first

also having a really hard time getting anything highlitghted that is layered ... its doable but you really have to wiggle around the mouse to get something

Hi JNelson,
That has always been that way. Try zooming in to get more "space" between the items to be able to grab them.

sparkygirl2 Jan 28 2021 03:35 PM

Harvesting

I have 2 "3x3" harvesters on my farm and it always tells me i need to buy one i bought the 2nd and now it tells me i need a 5x5. What is going on? i played this game for years and never a problem and i have enought gas too.

Taz D Jan 28 2021 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkygirl2 (Post 6423450)
I have 2 "3x3" harvesters on my farm and it always tells me i need to buy one i bought the 2nd and now it tells me i need a 5x5. What is going on? i played this game for years and never a problem and i have enought gas too.

Hi Sparkygirl,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
Please move your tools into storage. The toolbox will not see them when they are on the farm.

pfirewolf@gmail.com Jan 30 2021 06:34 PM

Irrigation time

Wasn't sure where to post this but have a question and since the time isn't visible when hovering over the irrigator, I didn't know where else to find it - with the HTML5 installation has the irrigation time changed from 20 to 24 hours? Asking for a great many people, thank you for your time AND thank you for ALL of the hard work you all are putting into the game for us all :) ~Paula USER ID number ( 1254505138 )

Taz D Jan 30 2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pfirewolf@gmail.com (Post 6424346)
Wasn't sure where to post this but have a question and since the time isn't visible when hovering over the irrigator, I didn't know where else to find it - with the HTML5 installation has the irrigation time changed from 20 to 24 hours? Asking for a great many people, thank you for your time AND thank you for ALL of the hard work you all are putting into the game for us all :) ~Paula USER ID number ( 1254505138 )

Hi Paula,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. The time for the irrigation has not changed. It is still 20 hours.

pfirewolf@gmail.com Jan 30 2021 08:35 PM

Thank you for letting us know :)

JNelson Jan 31 2021 02:30 PM

bulldozer

I needed to delete some flowers under some trees so i could add more trees, i hid the trees and used the small blue bulldozer to delete some flowers, when i refreshed it had deleted the flowers and the trees which i had hidden .... it did not do this before, i should have only deleted the flowers .....

marymarcel Jan 31 2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6424634)
bulldozer

I needed to delete some flowers under some trees so i could add more trees, i hid the trees and used the small blue bulldozer to delete some flowers, when i refreshed it had deleted the flowers and the trees which i had hidden .... it did not do this before, i should have only deleted the flowers .....

Hi JNelson :)

We couldnt reproduce the issue but we will let the developers know.

In which farm did you get the problem?

JNelson Jan 31 2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6424642)
Hi JNelson :)

We couldn't reproduce the issue but we will let the developers know.

In which farm did you get the problem?

it was on one of my alts the icon for creating a link is grey out so i no way to get you there -----

to help you recreate -
the check mark was in the tree section of wrench, i clicked on the trees and chose hide all trees, then proceeded to use the small blue bulldozer to delete the outer few layers of flowers, when i refreshed the field , it had deleted the flowers and the hidden trees ............

marymarcel Jan 31 2021 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6424650)
it was on one of my alts the icon for creating a link is grey out so i no way to get you there -----

to help you recreate -
the check mark was in the tree section of wrench, i clicked on the trees and chose hide all trees, then proceeded to use the small blue bulldozer to delete the outer few layers of flowers, when i refreshed the field , it had deleted the flowers and the hidden trees ............

Ok, thanks.

Just in case you need us to check on other account, just post here the id number for that account, it is showing in the message above the game screen, and the farm number we have to visit.

JNelson Jan 31 2021 03:33 PM

while i am on tool topic, the mulit planter is planting trees over the edge about 2 rows worth instead of stopping at the field edge

JNelson Jan 31 2021 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6424654)
Ok, thanks.

Just in case you need us to check on other account, just post here the id number for that account, it is showing in the message above the game screen, and the farm number we have to visit.

field 5

marymarcel Jan 31 2021 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6424662)
field 5

Thank you :)

JNelson Jan 31 2021 03:42 PM

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...00994349923935

a picture of the MP planting over the edge --

marymarcel Jan 31 2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6424658)
while i am on tool topic, the mulit planter is planting trees over the edge about 2 rows worth instead of stopping at the field edge

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6424670)

Yes, we are aware of that.

Developers will fix it soon. Thanks :)

JNelson Feb 01 2021 10:26 PM

my multi planter is showing up like this, however the pattern that supposed to be in the ? boxes is working, seems just the display part is messed up ....

Taz D Feb 01 2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6425094)

my multi planter is showing up like this, however the pattern that supposed to be in the ? boxes is working, seems just the display part is messed up ....

Hi JNelson,
We see the square as it should be for the multiplanters. Please try clearin g your browser cache, close the browser, then reload your farms. That graphic may not have loaded.

JNelson Feb 01 2021 11:04 PM

shouldn't purple hand allow us to put a facility on the edge even if there is a field or tree there?

Taz D Feb 01 2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6425102)
shouldn't purple hand allow us to put a facility on the edge even if there is a field or tree there?

Hi JNelson,
I just placed a water on the edge with the purple hand, but the only things around were other waters. You do still need at least a single spot open. With trees and a field in that location you may not have one.

JNelson Feb 01 2021 11:16 PM

okay for some reason i was thinking that was a purple hand option and not one of the flash tricks,, real estate going to be an issue ..... no possible way single field crops, facilies, trees and flowers can be on their own separate fields and still be able to have what need for facilities - sure hope developers have a solution coming

Taz D Feb 01 2021 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6425114)
okay for some reason i was thinking that was a purple hand option and not one of the flash tricks,, real estate going to be an issue ..... no possible way single field crops, facilies, trees and flowers can be on their own separate fields and still be able to have what need for facilities - sure hope developers have a solution coming

Hi JNelson,
The purple hand lets you stack items, but there has to be at least one spot clear. It does not layer.

bbarksda Feb 02 2021 02:03 PM

Purple Hand

Good Afternoon Team,

I am not able to move facilities around on farms with the purple hand. Is that normal or a problem.

Thanks

marymarcel Feb 02 2021 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6425370)
Good Afternoon Team,

I am not able to move facilities around on farms with the purple hand. Is that normal or a problem.

Thanks

Hi bbarksda :)

I have no problems using the purple hand to move facilities on a farm. You click on the purple hand and then in Edit Items from the menu. The facility highlights to let you pick it.

Please remember that you need at least one spot clear (the same size a single pine tree would use) to be able to place the facility in the new position.

bbarksda Feb 02 2021 04:24 PM

Mary, Can layering have any affect. I have multiple layers and found that when I delete the outer most edge of trees/flowers I can put facilities on the edge, but not on the inner portions of the farm. If you can, please let me know, so I am not chasing my tail..lol. Thanks

marymarcel Feb 02 2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6425406)
Mary, Can layering have any affect. I have multiple layers and found that when I delete the outer most edge of trees/flowers I can put facilities on the edge, but not on the inner portions of the farm. If you can, please let me know, so I am not chasing my tail..lol. Thanks

If you cant find a small clear spot, only the size of a pine tree uses, then it is not possible to place an item on the farm.

With the purple hand, you dont need all the space that item needs, but you do need at least that empty small spot.

bbarksda Feb 02 2021 04:42 PM

Thanks Mary. I figured that out. Found that you can move things around on crops/plowed plots (I think), but not with both trees/flowers and crops. If that is correct, please let me know for future reference. Thanks for your help. HAGEvening.

marymarcel Feb 02 2021 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6425414)
Thanks Mary. I figured that out. Found that you can move things around on crops/plowed plots (I think), but not with both trees/flowers and crops. If that is correct, please let me know for future reference. Thanks for your help. HAGEvening.

You are welcome bbarksda :)

You have all the information for the hands in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626

Sayso Feb 02 2021 06:04 PM

TransPlanters missing

I bought 4 TransPlanters 4x4 8x8 12x12 16x16. Since the game has changed these are not showing on the Tool Box so I can use them. They show in my storage but that doesn't help for me to use them.

User ID 721938372 Sayso Question? If I move the TransPlanters from the storage to a farm and then put them back to storage, will they show so I can use them?

I have already posted a message about this but I didn't get an answer, and I couldn't find the post so here I am again. Thanks for your help.

Taz D Feb 02 2021 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayso (Post 6425422)
I bought 4 TransPlanters 4x4 8x8 12x12 16x16. Since the game has changed these are not showing on the Tool Box so I can use them. They show in my storage but that doesn't help for me to use them.

User ID 721938372 Sayso Question? If I move the TransPlanters from the storage to a farm and then put them back to storage, will they show so I can use them?

I have already posted a message about this but I didn't get an answer, and I couldn't find the post so here I am again. Thanks for your help.

HJi Sayso,
You did get an answer. I moved your previous post to the Game Migration Updates thread in the News & Announcements section and answered you.
You can find your posts when they are moved by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

The transplanters are not available for use. As soon as they are added then you will be able to use them. You can find what is available in the first post of the Games Migration Updates thread. Please post in that thread when you have a question or problem.
Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

tuthfairy Feb 04 2021 04:13 PM

Multi Planter

My user ID is 689706424. I am wondering why I can not use my multi planter? I have used it since the migration, but now it will not work for me when planting trees or flowers.
Thank you..

marymarcel Feb 04 2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuthfairy (Post 6426210)
My user ID is 689706424. I am wondering why I can not use my multi planter? I have used it since the migration, but now it will not work for me when planting trees or flowers.
Thank you..

Hi tuthfairy :)

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Your multiplanter is on one of your famrs, you have to look for it and send it to storage so you will be able to use it from your Tool box in all of your farms.

pammgentry Feb 04 2021 06:39 PM

harvester missing

I go to harvest my farm & it is mssing, bought about 1 week ago 3x3 paid 500,000 what happened ?

Taz D Feb 04 2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pammgentry (Post 6426254)
I go to harvest my farm & it is mssing, bought about 1 week ago 3x3 paid 500,000 what happened ?

Hi Pammgentry,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
If you harvester is on a farm, you need to move it to your storage. It will not be usable if it is on your farm. Once you have it in storage then you can use it from your Toolbox.