Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- May 23rd, 2023 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662754)

Palmarina May 24 2023 10:07 AM

Hi Taz, I cleared memcache, browse history and macromedia files and restarted the game. Now the date is correct! Thanks for your advice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6547762)
Hi Palmarina,
Try reloading the game first and see if that corrects it

If it doesn't then please send this to Support as we have no way through the forums of checking these.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com May 24 2023 01:36 PM

I believe I found it and LOVE it!! Many, many THANKS to everyone!! WOO HOO!!

Bratuski May 24 2023 02:47 PM

Thanks Raul,
Hope you have some new levels for us oldtimers.

Charlie Manylayers May 24 2023 07:52 PM

Love the updates, thank you Raul and entire team.
I have accepted new buddies that were indicate as incoming request, chaned neighbors to buddies and vise-versa. Also added neihjbors and buddies from griends farms and expanded a farm 15 to 60X60. That all wprks as it should.

Only problem I found was with my farm account that has over 2,000 active facebookfarmtown friends and neighbors that arecurrent farmtowb players as per the pld 'My Neighbors' information. In teh New Neighbors/Buddies, Neighbois and Biddies are listed properly. The Facebook Friends List, only has the message 'You hane 0 facebook friends...'., even though most all existing Neighbors and Friends are existing facebook friends and there are none displayed.

I have cleared mem-cache, rebooted, tried a different browser and retried hours later with no improvement.
USER ID number is: 127828495690108

Thank you.

Taz D May 24 2023 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie Manylayers (Post 6547854)
Love the updates, thank you Raul and entire team.
I have accepted new buddies that were indicate as incoming request, chaned neighbors to buddies and vise-versa. Also added neihjbors and buddies from griends farms and expanded a farm 15 to 60X60. That all wprks as it should.

Only problem I found was with my farm account that has over 2,000 active facebookfarmtown friends and neighbors that arecurrent farmtowb players as per the pld 'My Neighbors' information. In teh New Neighbors/Buddies, Neighbois and Biddies are listed properly. The Facebook Friends List, only has the message 'You hane 0 facebook friends...'., even though most all existing Neighbors and Friends are existing facebook friends and there are none displayed.

I have cleared mem-cache, rebooted, tried a different browser and retried hours later with no improvement.
USER ID number is: 127828495690108

Thank you.

Hi Charlie Manylayers,
We have reported this to the developers as we have a couple of mods with the same 0 friends listed. It all depends on how many they can get from your Facebook friends list and if they have played in the last year.

Charlie Manylayers May 24 2023 08:35 PM

Thanks TAAZ for the quick reply. I realize I will not be able to gave them al as my Neighbor or Buddies, but many of them already have me as a Neighbor fopr a king tine. I realize thus may take a while to fix..

GRB May 25 2023 12:55 AM

Did I miss the details of the new release? Can't seem to find them anywhere

Alexandra_J May 25 2023 05:18 AM

Added a new facebook friend last night, cleared my farmtown memcache and I can't find them via the new website. I had to go via facebook to add them as a buddy.

Tiger May 25 2023 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRB (Post 6547890)
Did I miss the details of the new release? Can't seem to find them anywhere

Hi GRB,

The have not been added to the first post on page one yet, you will see them there when they are.

Tiger May 25 2023 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6547894)
Added a new facebook friend last night, cleared my farmtown memcache and I can't find them via the new website. I had to go via facebook to add them as a buddy.

Hi Alexandra,

Although clearing memcache can help in a lot of cases when adding new friends on Facebook, sometimes there can still be a delay in them showing up, that's nothing new. The game is still trying to update who new friends are to the website daily, but that won't be instant. Did you close both versions of the game after clearing memcache before looking for them again? If not please try that next time.

You can also try the memcache link for the website if it happens again and see if that helps them show up on the website a little quicker. If that doesn't help either, give it a couple of days and see if they show up.
Both memcache links are in the usual place should you need them, here's the link to that post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590