Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 13th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611418)

psycho_mommi Mar 14 2015 12:13 PM

SWEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!! thanks much Raul and devs team, you guys rock!! :D:D:D

peekachoo Mar 14 2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 5940326)
OK.. thanks. but oh fudge... I have one whole farm planted w/ oak trees and I guess it's not worth the time & effort.. but I do see gaps between them.. UGH!

I just planted more trees in the gaps !

psycho_mommi Mar 14 2015 12:28 PM

so i just noticed... i went into my construction materials fac from my quest mgr, and the "start all" button is missing. i havent checked any other facs out yet, but thought i would let you know.

psycho_mommi Mar 14 2015 12:29 PM

just checked my oil pump, and the start all button is missing from there as well.

psycho_mommi Mar 14 2015 12:31 PM

they just seem to be missing when i open the factory from the quest manager. the "start all" is where it should be if i open them from the fac manager.

marymarcel Mar 14 2015 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycho_mommi (Post 5940362)
so i just noticed... i went into my construction materials fac from my quest mgr, and the "start all" button is missing. i havent checked any other facs out yet, but thought i would let you know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycho_mommi (Post 5940370)
just checked my oil pump, and the start all button is missing from there as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycho_mommi (Post 5940374)
they just seem to be missing when i open the factory from the quest manager. the "start all" is where it should be if i open them from the fac manager.

Hi psycho_mommi:)

When you open a facility from the Facility Manager you can see the Start All button inside that facility. But when you open it using the Open button from a quest, I think the Start All button isnt there, just because you only need to start production for one product and not for all of them.

Snookie Sue Mar 14 2015 12:46 PM

I am wondering about being able to use the products from the last release's Reading Accessories Factory? No new library is mentioned and the products can't be used in the bookstore yet. Saved them all month. What's up devs?

crafty chris Mar 14 2015 12:55 PM

thanks for the new release ... impatiently waiting for the news facs though!! lol

Docperk Mar 14 2015 01:00 PM

Thanks for the update. Wouldn't you know that it would come at a time when I have limited internet access. :)

psycho_mommi Mar 14 2015 01:02 PM

and just got sent a hire message after i turned my status to hiring only in the market.

lornagayle Mar 14 2015 01:08 PM

Is it just me having issues, I am in my facilty manager trying to load my facs, and it keeps timing out, and i sometimes have to click ten or more times to load it and there is about a 30 second delay when it does load finally.

JoSinger Mar 14 2015 01:15 PM

Whoppee

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoalieAunt (Post 5939874)
I knew there was a new release when I went to work facilities and noticed new check boxes in preferences. We can now hide crops and tools. I'm happy. I've wanted to hide these for a while. I have a few friends where I hate to work their facilities because it takes so long long to load even when I have trees, flowers and facilities hidden, because they have layered crops.

This is such a great idea! Thanks Devs for this brilliant addition to happy and less stressful farming!

MostBlessedNana Mar 14 2015 01:32 PM

Thank you Raul

Thank you for the update Raul....HAPPY! ;O)

frostyvb56 Mar 14 2015 01:34 PM

thanks

thanks for all the hard work and update.

cocosfarm Mar 14 2015 01:45 PM

Why?

Is it because of the update that Farmtown harvesting is so jerky, slow and delayed for the last two days?

Majik Merlin Mar 14 2015 01:46 PM

I notice we can no longer click on 'support' all when linking via a quest item :(

Palmarina Mar 14 2015 01:46 PM

I think there is an issue in the Facility Manager: Since this update it takes a very long time to "start all" for the factories. Do others have the same problem or is it only me?
When filling up my factories this is what I do in the facility manager: I filter for active factories in all farms. Then facilty per facility I click on the start all button. Now it takes an immense long time to start up the production
:-(

cocosfarm Mar 14 2015 01:46 PM

me too

Quote:

Originally Posted by lornagayle (Post 5940418)
Is it just me having issues, I am in my facilty manager trying to load my facs, and it keeps timing out, and i sometimes have to click ten or more times to load it and there is about a 30 second delay when it does load finally.

Sloooowwww

auntsusie59 Mar 14 2015 02:14 PM

As always thank you for another great release. I have a suggestion do you think you could make it possible for us to know how long the fish have to go before harvesting them? Just a suggestion. Another idea is how about an undo button so we could undo our last command

johncinj Mar 14 2015 02:15 PM

The Open Facility button inside the quest menu is the bestest button ever!!! Thank you! Your attention to these things is what keeps me playing :)

suemack Mar 14 2015 02:29 PM

Thanks for the updates and new releases :D

KnittyGirl Mar 14 2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 5940462)
I think there is an issue in the Facility Manager: Since this update it takes a very long time to "start all" for the factories. Do others have the same problem or is it only me?
When filling up my factories this is what I do in the facility manager: I filter for active factories in all farms. Then facilty per facility I click on the start all button. Now it takes an immense long time to start up the production
:-(

I'm having the same problem. I'm assuming it's due to the new updates?

Auron1 Mar 14 2015 02:41 PM

Y'all are the best! Thank you for all your hard work!

barbaraelwart Mar 14 2015 02:42 PM

New FC Log

Can anyone clarify how the FC log works. Is it only going to show the FC purchases etc as from Now? Also, the FC that I have purchased, it lets me put the date in from when I started playing FT (Sept 2009) - to date. However, the list starts in August 2013. Do I assume that that was when I first purchased FC? Thank you for any light you can shed on this new feature. Not sure I really want to know how much I have spent on the game really :D

bayoufever Mar 14 2015 02:45 PM

awesome, thank you very much.

Rob T Mar 14 2015 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaraelwart (Post 5940498)
Can anyone clarify how the FC log works. Is it only going to show the FC purchases etc as from Now? Also, the FC that I have purchased, it lets me put the date in from when I started playing FT (Sept 2009) - to date. However, the list starts in August 2013. Do I assume that that was when I first purchased FC? Thank you for any light you can shed on this new feature. Not sure I really want to know how much I have spent on the game really :D

Hi barbaraelwart,

Yes, it will only show FC purchases from the moment it was released, which was actually March 1st. The part you are allowed to put the date in is for ALL apps on facebook. That part is mainly aimed at those that play several games so they can keep track of which game they spent money on and for what.

gringa Mar 14 2015 03:13 PM

Great :)

Thanks for the great updates!!

debraeagles Mar 14 2015 03:23 PM

i hate to be a pain but why cant i buy the white harvester plow sow tool it goes to my farm but when i go to use it its not there . thank you for reading my note

deenites Mar 14 2015 03:28 PM

thanks for updates however have noticed since last night that the game has slowed dramatically especially fishing, and harvesting and planting crops...

barbaraelwart Mar 14 2015 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 5940510)
Hi barbaraelwart,

Yes, it will only show FC purchases from the moment it was released, which was actually March 1st. The part you are allowed to put the date in is for ALL apps on facebook. That part is mainly aimed at those that play several games so they can keep track of which game they spent money on and for what.

Thanks for your answer Rob, I realise that is for all apps on FB, but as I only play FT mine will relate to this game. I am still not clear on the dates though - would it show right back to 2009 if I had bought FC back that far? and as it only shows back to 2013 - do I assume that is the first time I purchased it? I just cannot believe that I did not buy FC before then - it seems I have been buying it for years! lol!

Rob T Mar 14 2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaraelwart (Post 5940546)
Thanks for your answer Rob, I realise that is for all apps on FB, but as I only play FT mine will relate to this game. I am still not clear on the dates though - would it show right back to 2009 if I had bought FC back that far? and as it only shows back to 2013 - do I assume that is the first time I purchased it? I just cannot believe that I did not buy FC before then - it seems I have been buying it for years! lol!

I am not 100% sure, as that part has always been part of facebook, the developers just put a link in to make it simpler to access. the main part tho, is the one specific for farmtown.

However i do see on your data you did actually purchase FC in April 2010, hope that helps

Farm Cash Mar 14 2015 03:38 PM

Thanks for the update...

sdsickinger Mar 14 2015 03:51 PM

Dragging

Thanks for the updates and I'm sure you probably already know about the dragging since the new update. It it taking forever to H/P crops. It's almost like it was in the beginning when you had to wait for the avitar. Now you have to wait for the last harvest to finish before you can start the next one.
Also I am in the Market trying to hire a second person to help on other farms and it drags there to. I Have one person working on my farms and every time he harvests it stops me from clicking on someone else ...
cleared cache .. didnt help all my neighbors are complaining about the slowness too. Any Help?

therealpopcorn Mar 14 2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdsickinger (Post 5940562)
Thanks for the updates and I'm sure you probably already know about the dragging since the new update. It it taking forever to H/P crops. It's almost like it was in the beginning when you had to wait for the avitar. Now you have to wait for the last harvest to finish before you can start the next one.
Also I am in the Market trying to hire a second person to help on other farms and it drags there to. I Have one person working on my farms and every time he harvests it stops me from clicking on someone else ...
cleared cache .. didnt help all my neighbors are complaining about the slowness too. Any Help?

Same problem here...since the update, dragging, lagging, sticking. I don't know where else to post this since I always look for "Known Issues" under Rauls Update page and nothing there regarding the problem being addressed. I am done for today, may check back tonight.

barbaraelwart Mar 14 2015 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 5940550)
I am not 100% sure, as that part has always been part of facebook, the developers just put a link in to make it simpler to access. the main part tho, is the one specific for farmtown.

However i do see on your data you did actually purchase FC in April 2010, hope that helps

OK, Thanks :)

Dr. Dirt Mar 14 2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdsickinger (Post 5940562)

I am also having the harvest problem and the problem with hiring a second person in the market place as described in the quote above.

Rob T Mar 14 2015 04:19 PM

Hi everyone,

I have brought the issue with slowness to the developers attention. hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this and get back to normal soon.

Taz D Mar 14 2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debraeagles (Post 5940538)
this iis my first time posting and i hate to be a pain but why cant i buy the white harvester plow sow tool it goes to my farm but when i go to use it its not there . thank you for reading my note

Hi debraeglaes,
You white 8x8 combine harvest - plow -sower is in your storage. All you need to do is open your toolbox to click on it and use it.

JohnAlbertini Mar 14 2015 04:25 PM

loading starting

I've been loading / starting for over 30 minutes for what used to take 2-3 minutes tops before.

FIX please! I will not / can not waste 1/2 hour or more to load my facilities!

Undo whatever broke this!!!!

Taz D Mar 14 2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 5940614)
I've been loading / starting for over 30 minutes for what used to take 2-3 minutes tops before.

FIX please! I will not / can not waste 1/2 hour or more to load my facilities!

Undo whatever broke this!!!!

Hi John,
The issue has been reported to the developers to see what they can do about it. For now we can do is wait to see if they fix it.