Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Animals (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594702)

Precious In His Sight Mar 08 2021 07:14 PM

animals

I just bought 4 white rabbits and a sheep. The game took my coins, but I don't see my animals.

Taz D Mar 08 2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight (Post 6433926)
I just bought 4 white rabbits and a sheep. The game took my coins, but I don't see my animals.

Hi Precious,
I moved your post to the subject thread about animals.
The animal animated graphics have not been added yet, so you can't see them.

LisaScobee Mar 17 2021 11:34 PM

Someone pls tell me I'm not losing my mind....I bought a new "Super Stable" and I put the old stable in storage to move my horses to the new one. Shouldn't the horses have remained in storage? I looked for them there and eventually figured out they were ALREADY IN THE NEW STABLE....

Taz D Mar 17 2021 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6435450)
Someone pls tell me I'm not losing my mind....I bought a new "Super Stable" and I put the old stable in storage to move my horses to the new one. Shouldn't the horses have remained in storage? I looked for them there and eventually figured out they were ALREADY IN THE NEW STABLE....

Hi LisaScobee,
Since you put the Super Stable on the farm before putting the horses in to storage then they automatically transferred when you removed the regular stable.

LisaScobee Mar 18 2021 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6435454)
Hi LisaScobee,
Since you put the Super Stable on the farm before putting the horses in to storage then they automatically transferred when you removed the regular stable.

Oh OK thanks! I was confused :)

Sally Sue May Apr 07 2021 12:29 PM

Where did my pigs go?

Two of my pigstys lost all their pigs. I have no more pigs in them and of course I can't add pigs right now. There are several others where I had them full before and they don't have many left in them now. What happened to my pigs?

marymarcel Apr 07 2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sally Sue May (Post 6439622)
Two of my pigstys lost all their pigs. I have no more pigs in them and of course I can't add pigs right now. There are several others where I had them full before and they don't have many left in them now. What happened to my pigs?

Hi Sally Sue May :)

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

Please provide your USER ID number showing up in the message above the game screen into brackets.

Also let us know in which farms your pigs are lost.

Thank you

Sally Sue May Apr 08 2021 07:29 PM

[10152161424917893]
Farms 10 and 12

Taz D Apr 08 2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sally Sue May (Post 6439842)

[10152161424917893]
Farms 10 and 12

Hi Sally Sue May,
I am sorry, but we don't see what happened to your pigs in the account data. I do see there are no pigs on those 2 farms in the pigstys. Unfortunately we have no way to replace those pigs. As they are gift only then the only thing I can tell you is you will have to get more from gifts. Even though you can not see the animals in the Gift box or in the My Requests you can still collect them from gifts and then go to the farms you need them on and transfer them directly to the pigstys on those farm up until they are full (250).

Sally Sue May Apr 10 2021 04:48 PM

I tried to add my pigs to restock them but all it does is put them in storage and they disappear. I can't add them to my farm to put them back in the stye.