Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- December 1st, 2016 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626130)

Farmer_Susan Dec 26 2016 11:33 AM

Love the new revisions. :)

New suggestion: Instead of not being able to start preparing the next ship for 24 hours, could we have a "Farmtown Day" of 20 hours? I'd like to be able to wake up each morning knowing I can start a new ship, and the 24 hour thing makes it harder. I know there's been a glitch that's had us have to wait 26 hours instead of 24, but even though I started my first ship around 7am, with adding 26 hours each time, I now can't start the next ship until around 11am, which is hard for lots of reasons.

mcdaddie Dec 26 2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6122878)
I had another one of my neighbors ships that took over 30 clicks to load in my seaport manager. Each time I clicked on it it loaded 3 percent. This is the second ship like this I have had.

I just had one that required 51 clicks to move it on.

On that topic. There were never ANY instructions about multiple clicking and I have had a few of my neighbors tell me they clicked on it and thought they did their job not knowing that they needed to keep clicking until the button for clicking disappeared. I think this message needs to be posted game wide for EVERYONE to read.

Alexandra_J Dec 26 2016 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazyMare (Post 6122914)
Nothing mentioned in New Realease yet but if we expect our neighbours to advance our ships we should also be happy to advance theirs :)

:) Thanks LazyMare

L.A.Bob Dec 26 2016 12:11 PM

I checked my Tool box and Seaport icon and there was nothing to indicate that a ship was there. I opened the Seaport and found a neighbors ship. I clicked it several times and it moved on without any problem. Just commenting on there being no red circle with a number in it showing before I went in to send the ship on.

Petuniaflower Dec 26 2016 12:15 PM

I seem to be getting neighbors that don't play often,or not interest in the ships. I think there needs to be a option,of doing the ships or not doing the ships.Those that are not interested ,our ships wouldn't go to.Something needs to be done,when your ship has set in a dock for a certain amount of time,it goes to another and skips the one that didn't advance it.

marymarcel Dec 26 2016 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 6123018)
I seem to be getting neighbors that don't play often,or not interest in the ships. I think there needs to be a option,of doing the ships or not doing the ships.Those that are not interested ,our ships wouldn't go to.Something needs to be done,when your ship has set in a dock for a certain amount of time,it goes to another and skips the one that didn't advance it.

Hi Petuniaflower:)

This morning Raul posted a post release, please read it in the first post of this thread, they are working in some changes for Ships, including times and neighbors:)

Farmer_Susan Dec 26 2016 12:28 PM

In the updates, is the one below supposed to be "We will NOT allow . . ."?

"c) We will allow Ships from non-neighbours to show up in the Seaport Manager, which should solve the issue listed in the "Known Issues" section below."

marymarcel Dec 26 2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6123042)
In the updates, is the one below supposed to be "We will NOT allow . . ."?

"c) We will allow Ships from non-neighbours to show up in the Seaport Manager, which should solve the issue listed in the "Known Issues" section below."

Hi Susan:)

No, it is supposed to be "We will allow::"

Let me explain, if those are 1 way neighbors (you are their neighbor but they are not yours or the reverse) then when you open the Seaport Manager, those ships are automatically loaded and sent on but you cant see them.

This way we will be able to see and load our one way neighbors :)

Farmer_Susan Dec 26 2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6123054)

No, it is supposed to be "We will allow::"

Let me explain, if those are 1 way neighbors (you are their neighbor but they are not yours or the reverse) then when you open the Seaport Manager, those ships are automatically loaded and sent on but you cant see them.

This way we will be able to see and load our one way neighbors :)

Ok, thanks for the explanation. :)

Is there a way to tell who the 1-way neighbors are? For example, when I go to my Neighbors tab, I know the blue ones are my neighbors. The white ones - those LOOK like they're people in my FB friends list who, at one time, may have tried Farmtown. Some stuck, others didn't. Some of those MIGHT be 1-way neighbors but I know for sure that others are just FB friends.

marymarcel Dec 26 2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6123086)
Ok, thanks for the explanation. :)

Is there a way to tell who the 1-way neighbors are? For example, when I go to my Neighbors tab, I know the blue ones are my neighbors. The white ones - those LOOK like they're people in my FB friends list who, at one time, may have tried Farmtown. Some stuck, others didn't. Some of those MIGHT be 1-way neighbors but I know for sure that others are just FB friends.

You are very welcome

I'm sorry but the only way I know is to message them and ask, but if you have lot of friends it will not be easy.