Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Farm Pass (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658750)

Carrie256 Nov 09 2023 12:35 AM

thank you so much for that info!
if i can ask you about another question on the $5 FarmPass ....
when i go to privileges, i've reached the level to have one farmer work my non-workable facilities. it's shows it has been worked once, but i didn't post for 1 day. i don't see it listed that a farmer worked them at the botttom of the page. does it time out? or am i just not seeing it?

Tiger Nov 09 2023 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrie256 (Post 6567114)
thank you so much for that info!
if i can ask you about another question on the $5 FarmPass ....
when i go to privileges, i've reached the level to have one farmer work my non-workable facilities. it's shows it has been worked once, but i didn't post for 1 day. i don't see it listed that a farmer worked them at the botttom of the page. does it time out? or am i just not seeing it?

Hi Carrie256,

The User Action panel beneath the game screen is limited on how many actions it can show, so it can only show the most recent activity.

You would have been more likely to see it there if you had been reloading the game and checking that panel within a reasonably short time of claiming the privelege.

Facility work requests can still be worked IF one of your farming friends could still see them in thier Facility Wall Requests and they were posted less than 2 days ago. Most farmers with a considearble amount of farming friends that play and post more often would have far more posts in ther Facility Wall Requests so wouldn't be able to see as far back in time as that. Some can only see back hours rather than over a day.

The time showing on the priveledge gives you an idea of when that priveledge will automatically reset and allow a farmer to work your non-workables again.

Carrie256 Nov 09 2023 10:37 AM

Thanks again for the info!
wishing you an awesome day!

Tiger Nov 09 2023 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrie256 (Post 6567138)
Thanks again for the info!
wishing you an awesome day!

You're very welcome Carrie256, wishing you a wondeful day too :)

Vivienne57 Nov 10 2023 01:51 AM

Increasing Train Output

Hi, I was just wondering why we have 'Increase train output by 10% twice for the farm pass rewards. Both are on the farm pass premium. Is this a mistake?

Thanks

Tiger Nov 10 2023 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne57 (Post 6567230)
Hi, I was just wondering why we have 'Increase train output by 10% twice for the farm pass rewards. Both are on the farm pass premium. Is this a mistake?

Thanks

Hi Vivienne57,

No it's not a mistake, when you earn both your train output is incresed again.

sharbu123 Nov 15 2023 05:21 AM

no season goals

Once again when season goals should have appeared they didn't. Please fix. Sharon

marymarcel Nov 15 2023 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharbu123 (Post 6567554)
Once again when season goals should have appeared they didn't. Please fix. Sharon

Hi sharbu :)

I just checked and your farm pass is showing up 3 new seasonal goals.

If at that moment you have your farm pass window open waiting for the new goals, please close it and then reload the game.

bruhelmboldt Nov 16 2023 01:57 PM

I just earned the FarmPass award of gifting one Farm Cash to my five most helpful neighbors. I clicked right through it, but now I'd like to revisit the list and see who's on it. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

marymarcel Nov 16 2023 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt (Post 6567638)
I just earned the FarmPass award of gifting one Farm Cash to my five most helpful neighbors. I clicked right through it, but now I'd like to revisit the list and see who's on it. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Hi bruhelmboldt :)

I moved your post to the thread for Farm Pass.

I'm sorry but there is no way to check the list again after sending farm cash.