Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Facilities, Buildings, and Super Facility (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665158)

Rob T Mar 25 2013 08:27 PM

New Facilities, Buildings, and Super Facility

Please use this thread to suggest new buildings for the farm.

For example these could be ideas for new facilities that make or stock products, changes to the Super Facility feature of the game or new decorative buildings.

Please remember NOT to comment, reply or quote any suggestion you see in these threads. This is to allow any member to feel comfortable about posting their idea regardless of whether or not it would be popular with other members or farmers!

All comments about other member suggestions, replies to them or quoting them will be removed by the moderators.

Periodically the developers will ask the moderators to clear all the suggestions out.
This means that the developers have reviewed them and made notes about them.
Currently suggestions made prior to Mar 20, 2024 have been removed.

bbarksda Apr 24 2024 02:49 AM

Increase Potpouri output or create a Turbo Air Fresheners Factory. Thanks for your consideration.

Palmarina Apr 25 2024 05:36 AM

Hi, can we please have a service facility to upload the gluten free snacks?
Thanks in advance.

TsunamiVince May 10 2024 02:13 PM

What to do with pig poo?

Can we get a methane generator that takes our excess pig poo? Maybe produce a bio-petroleum barrel that we can use in place of an oil pump! I've got both normal and turbo oil pumps on all my farms and still can't make enough petroleum for plastic pellets. I have plenty of pig poo though!

Palmarina May 23 2024 01:59 PM

please, can we have a service facility to upload all the cones from the shaved ice cart?

LisaScobee May 25 2024 09:12 PM

Turn the Ice Cream Truck and Ice Cream Cart into facilities.

LisaScobee May 31 2024 03:59 AM

Have the ice cream cart and ice cream truck as facilities.

bbarksda May 31 2024 07:14 AM

It would be nice to have Load All/Start All buttons to facility search bar, to eliminate having to start a particular facility one at a time. Would be time-saving.

bbarksda May 31 2024 07:16 AM

It would be nice if there were a new group in facility manager, that would would allow for a group of user defined facilities. This would be a time saver.

Thanks for your consideration.

Scooter Jun 13 2024 05:55 PM

New Facility to make different types of relish/vinegars/pickles -
Pickle Relish (Sweet & Dill), Cucumbers and vinegar (Apple cider vinegar, sugar or dill)
Chow Chow - chopped green tomatoes, cabbage, onion, peppers and vinegar
Hot pepper vinegar
Pickled eggs
Pickled Okra
Pickled Peaches

New Service facilities - Antique Store, (Regular facility - A Panel Truck for "Picking" the antiques) RV Dealer (Regular facility - RV Mfg), Farm Tractor and Implement Dealer (regular facility - Mfg)

Farm Packaging - making and selling things like Berry Baskets, Onion Bags, Waxed & Unwaxed Produce boxes (Think cabbage, peaches, carrots, pineapples, lettuce etc)
Send/Sell to Farmer's Market

JAXDAW Jun 16 2024 04:49 PM

Personal Boat Storage Facility - Boat launch and other watercraft

dnbee44 Jun 22 2024 05:40 PM

A Airplane to send out for products would be nice.

LisaScobee Jun 25 2024 07:22 PM

Turn the refrigerated flower truck farm pass decoration into a facility that delivers refrigerated flowers.

LisaScobee Jun 26 2024 09:03 PM

Airplanes that actually appear airborne and carry cargo

So I know the airplanes can appear airborne now. Would still love to have cargo plane(s).

SirMatthew KC Jun 28 2024 02:14 AM

Turbo Spice Fac, PLEASE!!! I know I would buy several, and I'd have to buy FC to do it. I know others would do the same.

dofford Jul 09 2024 02:37 AM

We need to have more Raisins produced.
So my suggestion is to have a Turbo Drying Facility.
Only the Raisins are in short supply but I either need you to up the production of Raisins in that facility or create a Turbo Drying Facility.

closerfan Jul 15 2024 04:54 AM

A food warehouse similar to Costco where you could stock items from numerous facilities. Such as meat, dairy, bakery, paper goods, pasta, clothes. The possibilities are endless. Thank you!!!

Palmarina Jul 29 2024 12:15 AM

Please, can we have a service facility to upload the cocktails made in the beach bar? They use good ingredients and I would like to upload them in some kind of cocktail bar. Or maybe add them to the existing hotels?
Please?

Alexm2012 Jul 29 2024 06:58 PM

an atm we have a bank so we could just stock it with different currency as a client facility to cash out - would be great instead of the bank just being a producing to sell off facility..... and also could we have a warehouse that can trade products in that facility such as excess meats cheese milk butter would be amazing could also sell honey ice cream so many products could go into it just make it abit more farm cash costly due to heavy products required and be able to cash out for more coins win win for you and us

LisaScobee Aug 03 2024 07:30 PM

Medical Helicopter

"Medical Helicopter" facility that can be stocked with some of the same things as the Ambulance and can also be placed airborne like the Border and crop duster helicopters.

closerfan Aug 05 2024 09:41 AM

Please consider a working or non-working border patrol station.

kidwboro Aug 14 2024 10:38 PM

Workable-by-other-farmers versions of mineral mine, open-pit mine, oil pump and other coin-load facilities.
These facilities reload in tandem with metal mills and other facilities. As long as the user has the required coinage, the productions will amply keep up with the metal mills, oil refineries, and other corresponding facilities.
50 farm cash each.

bully_81 Sep 02 2024 12:16 AM

How about Variety Biscuit Factory

Examples maybe being-

Rich Tea
Digestive
Fruit Shortcake
Ginger Nut
Custard Cream
Bourbon Cream
Garibaldi
Chocolate Digestive
Jam Ring
Oreo

bully_81 Sep 02 2024 01:53 AM

Flapjack Factory

Plain Flapjack
Sultana Flapjack
Cherry Flapjack
Chocolate Chip Flapjack
Chocolate Caramel Flapjack
Almond Flapjack
Milk Choc topped Flapjack
White Chocolate topped Flapjack
Strawberry Jam Flapjack
Coconut Flapjack
Yoghurt topped Flapjack

bully_81 Sep 02 2024 12:36 PM

Ok last one from me, how about a Patisserie cakes/pastries

Chocolate Eclair
Custard Slice
Apple Cinnamon Turnover
Lemon Meringue
Bakewell Tart
Victoria Sponge
Strawberry Cheesecake
Mandarin Cheesecake
Blackcurrant Cheesecake (Possible new crop)
Fruit Frangipane

VeraN Sep 05 2024 09:26 PM

PLEASE!!! We need a TURBO Spice fac!

Palmarina Sep 06 2024 03:20 AM

wool shop
factory producing:
alpaca wool (new animal?)
angora wool (new animal?)
merino wool (new animal?)
mohair wool (new animal?)
mercerized cotton yarn
plain cotton yarn
bamboo yarn
knitting needles
crochet hooks
dpn's (= double pointed needles, a set of 5 (usually) to knit in the round)
set of plain circular needles
set of interchangeable circular needles + cables
self striping sock yarn (yarn we already make + inks)
acryl yarn
pattern books
knitting instructions book
crochet instructions book
knit blockers
stitch markers
blocking mats
blocking pins
row counter
bottle of fiber wash
etc ...

uploading facility: maybe call that one the "local yarn shop" or simply yarn shop

kidwboro Sep 17 2024 12:48 AM

Super Turbo facilities. Producing three times output of turbo facilities (or 9x original facilities).
Cost: 96 farm cash, or 300 billion coins.
Metal mills, sawmills, textile and spinning mills, ink and pigments, dairy processing, sugar refinery, and other essential factories.

Enhanced Super Turbo facilities, producing three times that of the above (or 27x original)
Cost: 288 farm cash, or 1 trillion coins.

Also, turbo facilities (3x) of those that have not been upgraded yet.
Construction materials factory, distillery, oast and malt, charcoal retort, smokehouse, and many others.
Cost: 32 farm cash, or 90 billion coins.
(For farm cash facilities like Chocolate factory, it would be 96 farm cash, or 300 billion coins)

kidwboro Sep 17 2024 01:30 AM

Customizable Clearance Warehouse; a service facility where user gets to choose eight different products from their storage that will be stocked.
This is good to reduce some of the excess quantity of certain items that are piling up in the storage (In my case: instant concrete sack, grain alcohol, polyester textile roll, lcd, lens, rye flour, green ink bottle, and many others).
Suggested cost: 12 farm cash, or 1 billion coins.

Turbo Customizable Clearance Warehouse, similar to above, but user gets to choose twenty-four different products from their storage.
Suggested cost: 36 farm cash, or 4 billion coins.