View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2010, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medixgrad View Post
I get offers on top of offers alot. I never know where I'm going. I think I accepted a harvesting job on Jane's farm only to find myself plowing on Bob's farm because as I clicked on Jane's offer Bob's offer came up in front of it.

I think the first offer that comes in should cancel out other offers and maybe a pop up could appear with the chosen avatar in it saying. Thanks but I've accepted another job or something along that line, so others don't think they are being ignored etc...
I came to the forums to ask about this very same thing. Three times today I've responded to someone who was hiring and as soon as he/she sent me a hire request 2 or 3 more popped up on top of it. I've learned from experience that if you click off one, it cancels them all. I'm starting to wonder if this is a "clever" way to send potential "competition" out of the MP (and make them look rude on top of it.)

All three times today I was able to PM the original person to resend the hire request, but it's just silly that I have to.

Thoughts?