View Single Post
Old Aug 03 2012, 09:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKwake View Post
Can you pleasepleasepleasedeargodinheavenplease, make it optional for the mayor to work the rest of the facilities? I like the idea to a certain extent, but I have facilities that I don't have a lot of ingredients for (and I'm definitely not the type who has to have all the facilities) and I'd prefer those not get worked on automatically. It was bad enough that you felt the need to take away the option to work individual productions in a facility, but now this? I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but make it optional, I beg you.
See this just shows that people have to complain, there have been what hundreds or thousands of posts, maybe less saying they need help with facilities and I don't remember see any posts that said NO they like it the way it is and now that the dev's have done what people was asking for all of a sudden seeing post that NO I don't want my facilities worked automatically. If you don't want facilities worked then put them on one farm and tell your neighbors to stay away from that farm and not to work them. I like the way they have done the working in the facilities and can't wait for them to activate more help depending on the train system that is in place.