View Single Post
Old Oct 07 2012, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinman1952 View Post
FYI, two separate thoughts in the post, First, Slashkey or any business has the right to cease to exist if they ignore the player. Read some of the other posts in this thread about the perceived greed. Second thought: Really, they have a link on Farmtown to the offers. It opens in a second window on Farmtown. If you have a problem with getting the credits they inquire which game you were playing, Farmtown is a an option. It is unrealistic to believe there is no mutual benefit from these promotions to all the parties Slashkey, Facebook or the offering business.
FYI, Slashkey only profits from those offers if you use the Facebook credits to buy Farm Cash for Farm Town. They have absolutely no control over what offers are made and no profit if you do not use those credits to buy Farm Cash. If you have an offer that is not paid then you need to contact Trial Pay by clicking on Help in the offers. They may inquire which game to make sure that the game has the offers linked correctly but Slashkey does not see any profit directly from the offers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.