View Single Post
Old Nov 06 2013, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie55 View Post
I have played Farm Town since spring 2009. I loved this game but the FC restrictions have made me feel that this is turning into FarmVille. I really disliked that game but played it for a relative and her grandkids. She has since died and I immediately left it. I have coaxed people back to playing FT when they left because there was something they were having problems with or what have you but when it was fixed or upgraded, I told them and they played again. My hubby and I love playing together. We buy our FC and share it. With this upgrade, this will require us both to buy it. Not happy about that... I have a friend that loves to play and she is disabled and has a child with cancer....now I can't send things to her. Where's the 'good' neighbor policy that this game has always encouraged?? You put up statistics of how many people we help out...but you TAKE AWAY our ability to help in the 'true' sense??? I KNOW you aren't losing money on this game. I see too many people with many, many FC items and know that they bought it. Facebook isn't my favorite place because of privacy issues...but I have stayed because of THIS game.. I have met so many wonderful people... BUT, you may have pushed it too far with this restriction. If I want to 'give', I should have that option. (I have applauded the devs many times over but haven't you looked outside the game to see what our economy is like?)
Yu have played for over 6 months. When the final change is in place then you will not have any problem sending farm cash or the tools or facilities that cost farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.