View Single Post
Old Dec 17 2013, 02:43 PM
Account Not Linked

This is my opinion and just what I have learned from reading the forum posts for many years. First they had hiring a neighbor would get you a large box instead of regular box (but since the creation of facilities that isn't as good as it use to be) and cost less on the plowing so that people would hire neighbors instead of doing the work themselves. Then people started to complain that everyone was hiring neighbors and there was no one in the market place to hire or be hired, so Slashkey again changed it so that if you hire or get hired by a stranger from the market place instead of a neighbor/buddy that the incentive would be to get 2 boxes instead of 1 box and a treasure chest for completing the whole job on each farm. Now I see there are posts by people saying that hiring neighbors needs to have incentives to hire neighbors. I remember the saying: You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time. I myself have one close neighbor that I harvest her items and she harvests mine, I do this cause she needs the items for either facilities or for selling to get coins, just like she is mostly the only person that works my facilities when I post them, I don't even write anything on the post anymore since I know no one will work them but her.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.