View Single Post
Old May 20 2014, 09:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Re selling non-ingredients (for me).
Having sold off a load of stuff I do need but can't make (don't have all factories) before the devs kindly removed the good but not-yet-working-as-it-should-be idea, I've just gone and unchecked everything from the "from facilities" to sell to Tom. I then opened up the game guide Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town to look at the list of non-ingredients provided by Rob T.
His hard work is very much appreciated, but the non-ingredients list hasn't been updated since 22nd March 2013. As I don't have all factories the following list of errata is not exhaustive (I can only click the green ? mark on stuff I have stored) :-
Almond Milk - Back Ribs & Beans - Bottle Vaccinator - Bricks - Cappucino - Chicken Cordon Bleu - Crutches - Cured Cod - Curry Comb - Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Grilled Fish Burger - Hair Wax - High Heels - High Protein Salad - Instant Mushroom Noodles - Instant Rice - Mustard Seeds - Onion Pizza - Pancakes & Bacon - Panpipe - Photo Frame - Smoked Salmon & Chips - Split Pea Soup - White Pizza.

Please understand that I really do appreciate all the work by the devs and mods and have not posted this to moan, but maybe the Ingredients section of the game guide could/should be updated before re-introducing the sell 'non-ingredients for me' filter.