View Single Post
Old Aug 06 2014, 02:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That is why it is a good idea to write down when you collect as your next available collection will be exactly 7 days later. We also suggest you not complete the last step of any quest you are going to hold over until the next day to give yourself a buffer.
Taz, if you don't finish all the quests and they run into the next week before finishing, will they count in the new week's tally? I tried this and I thought they would and was satisfied that at the end of that week, I got to 8 quests.. but when it came to cashing them in, it only recognised 7 instead of 8! Not amused was I lol. I think its a big task to finish them, especially when the last one on the last day consists of producing oil, then off to the oil refinery to produce a petrochemical barrel.. then off to the petrochemical plant to get either plastics or nylon reel when all those things take 15 hours.. geeze I need sleep sometime! We get 1 FC for 3 quests then have to do 5 for an extra 1 FC.. I would've thought 7 was more appropriate and have at least a better chance of completing it. Im at the point I cant be bothered doing so much work and end up with 1FC. Not much of an incentive to be honest. I guess that's why Im playing less and less these days.