View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jean!

I think you have misunderstood KnightRider response. I will try to explain:

The farmcash button will turn blue exact to the second you last collected farmcash the previous week. Lets say at that time you have 7 quests completed and another one in progress. Suppose you need 2 more hours to complete that quest and be able to collect 2 farmcash instead of 1. In this case you need to know the exact day and hour you completed the first quest for that week.

Suppose, the button turns blue, Monday at 07:00 am, your 8th quest will be completed at 09:00 am, and your first quest for that week was completed at 11:00 am, then you can wait till completing the 8th quest and then click in the button and receive 2 farmcash.

In case the first quest for that week was completed let say, at 08:00 am, then you need to collect the cash because although the last one will be completed at 09:00 am, when you try to collect at this time (09:00 am) the first one will dropp off the chart because for it the seven days have passed.

Ok I understand now, marymarcel. Thank you.....I was under the impression that once it turned blue that you could not add anymore completed quests to it. Hmmmm...now I'm thinking of how many times I missed the 2 FC because I did not understand this.