View Single Post
Old Nov 17 2014, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtoto0433@yahoo.com View Post
ok thanks, but when i go to that page from the My requests" tab, it says show wall, there are hardly ever any posts there. do i need to do something else. there are only 3 posts and they are all expired?
Hi txtoto,
That will only show posts that are on your newsfeed. If you are not seeing them in your newsfeed then need to check to make sure you haven't blocked Farm Town from your newsfeed. If it isn't blocked then you may need to do some of Facebook's surveys to try to get more Farm Town posts on your newsfeed. The way to do that is to click on the down arrow next to apost and the last item is to take a survey. This is best done from a Farm Town post, so it will pertain to those types of posts. You may have to do this several days to start getting more posts. Facebook thinks they know what we want to see on our newsfeed better than we do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.