View Single Post
Old Mar 19 2015, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
I like to come to the Forum... how ever I find it very hard to find things and to navigate sometimes.. I get frustrated and leave... for instance I type in a word(s) in the search and it gives me nothing... "not found" would like to know where I can go to get a quick tutorial.. haven't looked on you tube for a video maybe I should .. But honestly..I just wanted to ask why is the marquee on the movie house backwards... Noticed that Farm Town is written as if you were inside looking out.??!!! Just curious.
Hi PapDoe,
If text is on a building one way to face it is backwards because it is a mirror image of the original graphic. So one way shows it right and the other one shows it reversed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.