View Single Post
Old Jun 14 2015, 09:16 AM

Default not random .. no happy

I know this issue has been raised before.. and the response is always the same..'quests are random'... I have never believed that line and am now convinced of the inaccuracy.... I have always been annoyed with the fact that quests target facilities that aren't owned... and the FC ones... it happens too frequently to be chance... now in the last 3 days, 2 quests, identical and in the only facility I don't own... because it was in the latest release.... that's right 2 days out of 3 the same quest and in the ONLY facility I don't own.... is this the first time??... no it has been a regular event.... I have bought plenty of FC as I am happy to pay a fair remuneration for playing.. the only game I play.... but I like most do not have a never ending supply of cash and as i have been playing since the beginning no longer have levels to gain FC and with new levels being so slow to be released, for some unknown reason... and the release of new facilities EVERY month... I am again thinking I will give the quests the flick.... all of them and go back to just farming when the mood takes me... no need to ever buy FC again.... seems like the wrong way to be going for the devs as speaking to my neighbours I am not alone in feeling this way... might I suggest a rethink on this tactic.. long term players are the ones who have shown their loyalty and you should be doing whatever to keep them... not drive them away....