View Single Post
Old Jun 29 2016, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
Firefox is not based on Chrome.
I stand corrected. However for a small percentage of us other Chromium based browsers such as Opera and Maxthon have always been more reliable than Google Chrome and we are experiencing the same issues because they are from the kernel and not necessarily just Google's update. Often the updates to Maxthon and Opera are a few days apart from Google Chrome and I began to experience the mouse wheel issue before Opera's latest update.

Except for on the accounts of a couple friends who have trusted me with their log in information because they want me to be able to benefit from their farms though they no longer play, I have not played Farm Town using Google's version in nearly 3 years. And 3 of my friends have not used it in even longer. (I only use it to keep from losing the info and to log in as my friends on the opposite side of the world once in a while to be sure they do not run out of coins to pay me for the work!)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jun 29 2016 at 04:20 PM.