View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2016, 11:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by majarmus View Post
This issue is for both QUESTs and COOP-QUESTS (CQs).

When I am on my farm and I have 7 QUESTs completed and the 8th QUEST completes, if I click on the QUEST ICON (brown ICON with "?") I get the following message "Not enough quests completed". However if you look at the bottom of my farm it says I have completed 8 QUESTS within the last 7 days (or I have completed 13 CQs within the last 7 days). Also if I look at the DETAILS of both of my QUEST and CQs using the SHOW QUESTS button directly above the CLAIM FARMCASH button, the detailed screen also shows I have have completed 8 QUESTS within the last 7 days (or I have completed 13 CQs within the last 7 days). However I can NOT collect my FARMCASH (2 $$).

The CLAIM FARMCASH button background is BLACK, can NOT collect my $$$ for completing the required QUESTs (or CQs) ... vs the CLAIM FARMCASH button background being LIGHT BLUE, which is when I CAN collect my $$$ for completing the required QUESTs (or CQs).

I have to close by BROWSER and get back to FARMTOWN in order to collect my FARMCASH for completing the required QUESTs (or CQs).

I have used both a PC and a MAC and this 'FEATURE' is the same on both PLATFORMS. I have used various BROWSERs (SAFARI, OPERA, FIREFOX) and this 'FEATURE' is the same on both PLATFORMS and ALL BROWSERs that I have used to play FARMTOWN.

This is NOT a SHOW STOPPER ... just a annoyance.

I have attached several (4 files; 3 for CQs, 1 for QUESTs) SNAP SHOTs to show you what I have described above.

Fixing this BUG would be appreciated!!!

Thank you in advance for your time and help

Mark
Hi Mark,
This only happens if you are sitting watch and waiting for the button to turn blue. The same thing happens if you are on a farm when a crop becomes ready. The only way to get it to show the crop to allow you to harvest is to refresh the farm. In the case of the quests you have to close your farms and reopen for the button condition to update. There isn't a fix for this as the data will not update for a period of time ( so data update doesn't interfere and slow down operations) unless you close and restart your farms to force the update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.