View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
On my farms 26 27 28 says I have trees ready but they are not using the tower.
When I work as an sn I go to plant it says the owner wants none which is not true. I am always having to reload and clean. I think my farm is broken I am losing experience not gaining and killing myself working on other farms. As an sn, the game will not let me use my tools which are better. Can I get help?
Hi loudnsassymommaColar,
The tower only speeds up the time from 10 minutes to 5 minutes for the Show Work in the Show Names on your own farms. It does not change farm colors.

For the planting on your Neighbors farms do not pick up a tool you have shortcut set for. Instead get the tool from the toolbox. This issue with shortcuts is known by the developers.
The toolbox will show you both yours and the neighbors tools, so you should be able to use their tools.

You are not losing experience as it can not go backwards.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.