View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2021, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratesSiren View Post
User ID: 1548075310
I have been working on Farm Town since the new system started and have no issues but to night after being on for about a half an hour FT froze up. I shut everything down and restarted it. I then got a statement saying my system does not support Web GL. I went into the forum and followed the instructions to test my system. I got the spinning boxes on both WebGL tests. What do i do now? Thanks for your help! PiratesSiren
Hi PirateSiren,
This happens when the game encounters an error sometimes.
Please try first just closing and reopening your browser and farms. If that doesn't work then you will need to clear your browser cache, then close and reopen your browser, then open your farms. If that still does not fix it then you may need to restart your computer.
When you clear the browser cache it will load slower the first time you open your farms as it has to re-download all the graphics.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.