Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Jun 01 2021, 05:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman! View Post
Hello.
User ID 2163570370430523

Just wiped all of my farms and had SN help me rebuild 2 of them. Now on Farm 2 all of my Small Sea Coasts and Big Lakes are gone from my upper right corner. My neighbor says he is missing them on multiple farms also and has an open ticket for same issue that is marked as being on hold and issue is always in the upper right. When can I get my ponds back that were purchased.?

Than You
Hi Spaceman,

Thank you for your ID. Have you looked in your item storage for them? We are seeing that you have a lot of big lakes and small sea coasts in there.

I had a look at your farm 2 and it looks like you or your SN are tying to layer the lakes on top of the oak and pine trees that are also at the very edges of the farm where the waters are being placed. That is layering. When you try to put something in exactly the same spot as something else that can cause things placed in exactly the same spot to either go missing or disappear after refreshing or reloading the game. You will need remove the trees if you want to place overlapped waters in that area where you can't see the waters.

I am sorry but we can't help you with layering instructions, nor are we permitted to allow anyone to post them as layering can cause problems like this. We are aware that not all layering methods are working as they were prior to the migration, we do not know if they will be in the future.

Your neighbor will need to continue working with support about their issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.