View Single Post
Old Feb 14 2022, 07:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
2022-02-14 12:43:25.246 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w22.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...Q2MDc0MzcxNCJ9

This results in animal products collection freezing the game and only collecting part before the game has to be refreshed. Probably only the first line or two of the error is the important part. This does not effect my own account, but those of others for whom I am working because they have given me their credentials to log in as them. My user number is 602895328 and user numbers 100002460743714 and 100000176331043 are the main ones that are effected.
Hi Qivis,

The route you computer takes to each of those accounts is unlikely to be identical so it's sounding like there is a temporary connection problem happening when you're using the other accounts that you may have to wait out. Where that problem may be could be anywhere, there's no way to even determine if the accounts use the same Facebook app server either. I'm not getting any errors visiting them.

Ask the owners of those accounts to try them themselves, ideally from a different computer/location and see if they get the same connection error when they load the game. If it doesn't happen then, see what happens when they try to harvest the animals themselves when they can next be done, to determine if it was the action of harvesting the animals that caused the error.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.