Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jan 05 2023, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
There are some parts of the game I do not use, I do not do gifts unless there is something I need and I like to send a gift back to the person I accepted a gift from, but now I can not do that. I need to send 20 people I think it is a gift for farm pass, so I am going to lose 3 points because I cant do it. Not a big deal at this time now if it was one of the big goals worth say 50 points I would be ******. I think this issue with gifts needs fixed. I not not boost the trains I send out, but will boosts those that come to my farm.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Gifts problems were caused by Facebook. They are the ones who need to fix it as the developers can't. They have done a couple work arounds they may work for you if you try them. Try accepting a single gift and then click the return gift. You will get a pop up with their name list. Click the send next to the name and then the done at the bottom.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.