Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Feb 17 2023, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
I am frustrated. Train Boosts always go to My Requests, instead of into the game where they belong. I have to refresh my farm in order to see the very few that actually arrive in the Train Manager. I find at least a dozen or more every day, that go to the My Requests page. I click the ignore button each time. I also clear my cache daily or several times if I'm in FT for hours. Still, the problem persists. Seems like there was a post that said slashkey could fix this if the ignore button doesn't work. I couldn't find it & Search is useless! Please help!!!
Hi Plynn,
I don't know whatpost you are talking about. There isn't anything we have that can fix this. I am not sure I would click on ignore for them though. I would go ahead and except them. If they show as expired after you accept them then it could be one of 2 things. Either the trains have already been boosted as much as they can or you have a super neighbor is doing them before you can get them. If a super neighbor does them then you will still see them in your My Requests and not in the train manager.
The train manager only refreshes when your farms are refreshed from your working. They do not instantly show up when they arrive.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.