Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old May 07 2023, 12:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
This may be a dumb question, but, if one has a super shed, say a super Chicken coop, can you have a regular one on the same farm? If so will they both produce or will they behave as if you have two the same and only harvest one of them? Just curious as one of my SNs wants a super wool shed but has regular wool sheds on every farm.
I could not recall nor finsd an answer to this concerning super vs regular on same farm.
Hi Riap,
No. You can only have one of each type of animal shed on a farm, so only one chicken coop or a super chicken coop.

She would have to unload the animals in the wool shed to storage, move the regular wool shed to storage, place the super shed on the farm, then move the animals from storage into the super wool shed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.