Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Jun 27 2023, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 View Post
Thank you Raul for the work on the game have to add this new issue the trains will not work right you said it was fixed hope so.
To whom it may concern

I was told I was not allowed to send a neighbor a gift

that I reach $ 500 and needed to add $305 I am on fixed income this is a game why are the rules changed to send a neighbor a gift. Also why do you not put names of our neighbors in alphabetical order so one can find them if we want to ask for ingredients and we have to do it one at a time and this makes this game take forever to do. I should be able to send a neighbor a gift since they have helped me I NEVER HAD $500.00 DOLLARS SO HOW COULD i REACH THAT LIMIT? IT SEEMS YOU CARE MORE Add Things than LOYAL PLAYERS OF THIS GAME WHY? Please explain why there new rules years ago when I played it was so much fun now it is worse than a job adding so many things there is bearly enough time to do all the regular things and I do not want 500 neighbor I have all I can do to keep up I am no youngster the game was more fun when things were not done one at a time asking for ingredients or bonus please try to fix things thank you.

SINCERELY,
SUSAN MASON A disappointed player game runs slow takes longer to do I pray it improves soon.
Hi Susan,
I copied your post to the thread about gifting as this has nothing to do with the current release.

If you are sending from the farm set with avatar name of HuggyBear7772, then because you have been playing that farm set for over 6 months you are allowed to send up to 500 farm cash. You have already sent 493 farm cash worth without spending any money to buy farm cash. You have reached the limit that you can send without purchasing farm cash of at least 305. I am sorry, but the rules were set by the developers. Without purchasing the farm cash to extend beyond the 500 level you will not be able to send any more farm cash to other accounts.

Below are the rules for sending farm cash or farm cash items:

Yes you can send Farm Cash to Neighbours or Buddies. The requirements to be able to send are as follows:
  • To send up to 500 Farm Cash:
    The requirements are that either you have been playing the game for more than 6 months or you have purchased at least 120 Farm Cash. You must also have enough Farm Cash in your account to be able to send it.
  • To send more than 500 Farm Cash:
    If you have already sent 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, then you will have to purchased at least 305 FarmCash to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends again. If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 27 2023 at 10:14 PM.