Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Aug 15 2023, 06:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I have a number of people who have quit playing for whatever reason and one that I have blocked on FB. I went through the removing myself, removing them and yet they are still showing up. I have 2 people that have never played the game showing up (I'm close friends with them personally) and yet they are showing as tho they played at some point. Is there something I can do to minimize these non-players? They are showing up as ppl to send gifts, etc. to also. Thanks. I should add, too, there are 3-4 of them that are 2nd accounts (have no idea who they belong to). Thanks again!!
Hi lynnetimpeiro,

Which list are you looking in?

If you are looking at the Facebook Friends List section of Famers List, it shows the friends you had that played at some point in the last year prior to leaving Facebook that still had you as their neighbour or buddy.

You can't remove anyone from showing up on the Facebook Friends List and that list can no longer update with any changes you made since we left Facebook. That section may well be removed at a later date or the ability to delete added in the future.

On the 2 people that you say have never played the game, what Active date are you seeing showing for them? Could they have ever send you a gift or ingredients in the past year when the game was still on Facebook?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.