Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2024, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
I am posting this on the forum because I sent the following as conversation on an existing ticket on January 31st. There is no indication one way or another as to if it has been read yet. Should I open a new ticket?

Hello. You helped me with this issue. I truly appreciate it. However a person that I un-neighbored last week because she has not helped me in a while is still able to send me gifts even though I do not send back and I also go to her farm through the manage option and it is showing we are not each other's neighbors or buddies. I have attached a screenshot of her information and left today's gift in the list. I thought I read in the forum that other folks are having similar issues. Thanks in advance for reading this, and maybe solving it.
Hi Santmyer

Please contact Support again as they were the ones helping you with your previous issue which it seems it is the same like the one you have now.

If you have a gift or something from them, please do not delete it so they can check what is happening.