View Single Post
Old Jun 27 2023, 03:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoghappy View Post
I still have to login to slash key every-time I want to go to my farm which is several times a day. Very annoying... I have checked all my settings in browser (Opera) to no avail. None of my other sites on bookmarks tabs do this (the ones I DO NOT log out of) . So is it something you need to do.
Hi hoghappy,
If you are closing the browser completely that you have your farms open in then you have to log back in each time. If you close your farms tab, but still have another tab open in the same browser then when you reopen your farms you will not have to log in.
If it is still making you log in even with another tab still open then it has to be something in the browser that is causing it. There is nothing the developers can fix for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.