View Single Post
Old Jun 27 2023, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda315 View Post
Thanks so very much for all the time and hard work going into the process of moving the game off of Facebook.
I am delighted to see each time when old features are moved to new features on the website version.
I do have a question: will we be able to send facility work requests to a select few neighbors on the web version, like we have been able to do on the Facebook version? I miss that feature. Sometimes I get too many coming to work the facilities and I run out of ingredients in many of the facilities. Takes me a long time to build the stock back up.
Thanks again for everything you developers are doing. I really appreciate it.
Hi Linda,
It will depend on whether the developers want to try or can figure out a way to do that. Currently that is not available. The developers are working hard right now just trying to get all the features working through the website.

You can make a suggestion in the Suggestions section for this if you wish. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.