View Single Post
Old Dec 06 2016, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyana View Post
With the introduction of the caper bush, I thought you guys might be headed in the right direction--until the Pimiento Tree was introduced. It is a plant guys! It should be a crop, not a tree. And while we are on the subject, grapes-green and purple AND red, should be a bush not a plant. Not just because it is how they really grow, but think how cool it would be to have a farm that you could make as a vineyard and having rows of grapes growing!

I love this game and am happy it is evolving and I get to experience it. Thank you for all your hard work, but can we please switch the grapes from a plant to a bush and the Pimento from a tree to a crop?
Hi Peyana,
The pimento pepper (red pepper strip usually in olives) we know is a plant yes. This is the Pimento Tree also know as Jamaican pepper and the berries from it are hard and ground to make allspice. Two different things
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.