View Single Post
Old Jun 01 2015, 06:49 AM

There are loads of points i would like to say. first i dont drink or smoke so i do spend my money on games instead of doing those things (not everyone can do this i know) but it what i enjoy.

So when you read my views know that i do spend my money on this game.

1: Not every game gives you an up-date every month and when an up-date does come along it always has something for coins which means when they do it they are doing that for free.

2: farms do cost alot but think of this: once you got a farm its yours for life that means: space on their servers , space to make more money and more space to enjoy. the fact they let you pay in coins is great within it self they will need bigger and better servers to store all our farms where are these going to come from if it was all in coins made from within the game.

3: people say "cant keep up" ? keep up with what ? themselves playing!!! you dont need anything, you dont need more farms , you dont even need tools. in fact when i started palying there was no tools. Yes i know they make the game better and its fun to have loads but you dont need them. So keep up with yourself not the game its not that hard to play at your own speed its not like they have a farmer ranking system.

4: not making enough coins? even with a small starting off farm its easy to get going and earnning money in fact if you do it right you can build up fast with both money and exp. If the forums opens up a post tips to help players I'll gladly post on there from level one up-wards and how to build up fast. its really easy if you know how to do it and you dont even need FC

5: as stated i spend real money on this game why if you dont need to some may ask. because i WANT (not need) those extra facilities and other things and i like to surport the games i enjoy. not everyone can spend thier money on games and everone here can understand that but you dont need too.

6 (my last point) cost of things: yes some things do cost more then they should in my view (EG: the mass selling tool 50 FC , yeah far too much not getting it). but thats my choice. A farm should cost alot and each farm should cost more and more it gives us players something to work towards a large 40 x 40 farm is very nice but working it , computer handling it.and the sheer mass makes it a whole differant way of playing from a small farm. Farm up-grades or new farm i know which one i would pick and if that means me working for it then thats the game for me.

Sorry for the long post just my views

i started my farm on the 10th of September , 2009.

As of 3/01/2017: i have 31 Farms and happy with the game and build up fast