View Single Post
Old May 11 2015, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
You can earn 4 FC aweek doing quest.You also have FC for each lvl..625 so far.FREE.

This is a business,a business is supposed to make money.
TO those that mentioned this is a business ... I totally get that ! However to be fair for me to do any really upgrading I would have to spend several hundred dollars. THis isn't a time share.. Its a game and one with lots of glitches and for me while entertaining its not on the same level as high tech video games you can play online so to spend more then 40 dollars a month is a lot for what you get. Ashamed to admit it but Ive already put probably 400 dollars or more into this game . Actually I'm sure its more then that . So to say "its a business" only is fair to a certain degree and a certain dollar amount. In the beginning it seemed reasonable but that was when farms and facilities costs millions not billions. This and bejeweled is now the only games I play .. I quit the others or similar reasons. I'm just frustrated because Id like something like this as a form of recreation but can't justify spending car payment type money every month.