View Single Post
Old Jul 21 2014, 03:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
It is demotivating to not be able to watch your advancement and levels as they are achieved. That's the way it was and everyone signed on for it. This is being controlled. At first everyone was told there would be double farmcash for levels past 500. then no...everyone was furious and righteously so. such dishonor to promise then recant
There there was the thing about ok no more names of levels which was ok by everyone.

There are probably hundreds of levels ready and waiting. like to 1,000.
I haven't posted in this thread, but I have to on this one.

First it was never promised 2 FC past level 500, below is the quote from the release and it never stated what you said.

Quote:
2. 25 New Levels: Top level will now be 500. A special gift this time for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one.
Second the game has been going for over 5 years and they have been doing the levels the same for at least 4 years. There is no dishonor. I think the developers have done an excellent job of keeping the game going.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.