Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old May 02 2024, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I need 10 sugar boxes for my Quest. I planted 25 Sugar boxes. I harvested them. They did not show up in the Quest at all. I asked my friends to send me Sugar; I received them. I accepted them and stored them. They still didn't show up in the Quest. I requested sugar to be sent. Still not showing up. Not sure what or if I'm doing something wrong. Help please! I should note that this 7 day Quest ends in 6 hours and I will lose my 2 FC points if I fail this Quest.
Hi KnittyGirl,
Did you plant and harvest yourself the sugarcane on the farms that you have this quest on? If you did this on other farms you have then you would only get 1 for every 10 you harvested.
Your neighbors can not send you the sugarcane as it is not a gift item. However you can do an ingredient request for Sugar from the Sugar Refinery to get the sugarcane. When you get the sugarcane this way then you need to store it and then start the Sugar in the Sugar Refinery.
It looks like you have most of the steps (10 of 13) done for this quest, so hopefully it wont take long once you get the sugarcane boxes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.