Old Jul 24 2012, 05:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I have a protest. A recent quest of mine was to "load FarmTown honey beer in a service facility." Since I have the Pub, and it can be loaded with FT honey beer, I thought I was all set and made the honey beer. But now it tells me (and it did NOT tell me before) that I have to load it into the Dance Club, which I do not own. Now there have been other quests that I haven't been able to complete because I don't own the facility necessary for the final step, but I can accept that when I know it from the start. But to get all the way to the final step, and only THEN find out I can't complete it (there is no way I could have known which facility I needed before then, because it simply doesn't tell you) is truly vexing. Either specify WHICH facility is needed up front if there is any ambiguity, or allow either facility to be used. Grrrr.
I understand what you are saying and it can be frustrating. But I look at it this way. If I go all the way to the last part of a quest and can not compleate it I do have materials or plants I did nnot have before. So I benifit either way!!!