View Single Post
Old Dec 17 2015, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lance,
I am sorry this happened but there isn't anything we can do once they are past. We do not have the data on belt posts available to us and there isn't any way they can be reset.
Thank you Taz for responding - as I said in my original post, I was only reporting an issue and not asking for resetting of anything. Again this is only reporting of an issue as we have been asked many times before by the Developers to report.
Docmm mentioned that he had not received a pop up for his flowers and he is at the 7th dan degree. Not sure if his situation was due to the 12 hour situation or not. But this is comforting to know that maybe there are others out there that have experienced the same thing I experienced and has not report the issue. I hope that if other people that are experiencing this they will post it so that when the Developers read the forum they will see that more then 1 person is having this issue and look into it.

Taz again – this is not requesting a reset of anything – JUST A NOTIFICATION of an issue i experienced