View Single Post
Old Jul 22 2014, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
Am slightly frustrated. I just harvested 657 persimmons and am showing 1 in my storage. As long as it has taken to get them ready and now nothing is very annoying. Also I cannot get my bank to load with my load all prompt. I have tried putting it into storage and upon returning it to my farm the problem still exists. Any suggestions?
I am guess that you laoded your facilities since you couldn't get your bank to load. It takes 1275 persimmons to load 1 Fruit Stand which is a service and would be loaded with the Load All tools.
For your bank (Federal Reserve Bank?) open it and make sure that all the products have a check mark beside each one that you want to produce. If the check marks are not there then those items will not load with the Load All tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.