View Single Post
Old May 20 2021, 10:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

Yes there is an issue for some not everyone. The Slashkey devs made no changes to this so it appears to be a Facebook caused problem.

If anyone has this issue and is willing to allow the devs access to their account to reproduce the problem to see what may be causing it, then please have them contact the support team for more information. Please do not contact support for them, they need to work with support themselves.

If no-one is willing, then they can send a report into Facebook so they are aware of the problem, but it's unlikely that they will get much response other than it's been assigned or some other generic response so they may have to wait for Facebook to find and reproduce the issue another way to see if it can be corrected.

We have seen that other games are having the same problem but we don't know if Facebook have assigned a team to it.
I have had this problem for several weeks now and would be quite happy for the devs access to my account if it can be of help to to you to solve it. Please let me know what I need to do.

Pauline