View Single Post
Old Mar 27 2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
Since the update, this has been an occasional problem. The first clue I get is in my neighbor bar ... instead of seeing my neighbors facebook portraits, I see the empty generic of a head on a light blue background. When this happens, the following things also happen. (1) When I access the The Facility Managers top left button to see my shortages, I get an over sized transparent screen with the products listed and no way to exit from it other than going to another function such as Send Gifts. (2) When I attempt to post my facilities and referrals, I do get the normal text "Do you want to produce faster?" message, but then nothing after that allowing me to post. I have cleared memcache and rebooted my system. It's been intermittent, but this morning I am unable to achieve the desired results. Your help is always appreciated. Have a fantastic weekend!

Serenity Dilsworth

PS: Was the Load Screen issue corrected? I haven't seen it in a couple of days.
Hi Serenity

I also get the white shapes from time to time, specially after working neighbors facilities.

When you get the white shapes, you need to click in Play. When the farm is loaded just wait a few minutes to check if the pictures are showed up. If not click on Play again. That is the way we get the pictures back to the neighbors bar.