View Single Post
Old Mar 27 2015, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Well here is another very annoying glitch or whatever.. I CANNOT get any of my requests, have about 10 trains there and oh yes when I click on the Accept, it tells me that the request has expired, even though my neighbor has messaged me that she has just sent me the train.. the others I cannot accept or exchange, neither can I send gifts.. very, very annoying.. please tell me they are fixing this.. Thank you!!
Hi Texas Belle,
First thing to try is clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
That won't get the train boost requests back but hopefully will correct it for the future ones or any you haven't clicked on yet. For the ones that you have clicked on that show expired you will have to ask them to send you another boost request as soon as they can.
For the rest of the gift problems check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.